mods views

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelo

Poco told me he's not paid to think which opens many pitfalls if he's not paid to think then he's as good as an android or robot with no input of the brain he was born with plus I was unaware mods are paid so why he made that statement surprise's me all views welcome on this subject

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
But he's right, isn't he?

You are just an irritant.

A pest.

When you overstep the mark, which you will.

He will ban you by pressing a button.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
So, you invited comments.

all views welcome on this subject

Then you had a public tantrum when you got one.

Are you related to PantiesOfFear by any chance?

mod lover then they push your buttons ?

Grow up you obnoxious little sh/it.

A

angelo

mwah loves you babes go suck the mods ass as you normally do sweetheart lmao

A

angelo

off to bin you go to join all the a**h**** and wanbes byeeeeee sucker

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
What in Tarnarions in gowin owwn?...Maybe i should become a Moderator, i'd do some moderatin alright, Moderate in moderation good an propa, yerss ban everyone, so only me left, then can have concersations with myself yerrs concersations like this , no one can interupt my flow..but one must dwelve into the queestion at hand, should one think and whats right or stink and do what you been told to do. That's same excuse the Nazis used was it not, followin orders, just doin what they were told, so , well mmm history teaches us not to be like that unless getn paid more than 50k, in which case screw the lot a yuh , ban you after you been banned !! [evil laugh] hahahahahah

A

angelo

What in Tarnarions in gowin owwn?...Maybe i should become a Moderator, i'd do some moderatin alright, Moderate in moderation good an propa, yerss ban everyone, so only me left, then can have concersations with myself yerrs concersations like this , no one can interupt my flow..but one must dwelve into the queestion at hand, should one think and whats right or stink and do what you been told to do. That's same excuse the Nazis used was it not, followin orders, just doin what they were told, so , well mmm history teaches us not to be like that unless getn paid more than 50k, in which case screw the lot a yuh , ban you after you been banned !! [evil laugh] hahahahahah
well said mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back