Modern Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The top 20% of Strong dominant males with a high social status always are a magnet for the most attractive and naturally beautiful females fall out of this top 20% as a male and be forced to lower yourself by chasing women and even begging for date.

So you have 2 options either lower your standards and give into your human needs or remain an incel rejuvenate yourself and fight your way back into the top 20% and never become a beta cuckold and settle for a women that the top 20% of males always reject

Before the rise of feminism women where socially pressured to marry young and pop out babies for the good of a strong society within a 2 parent household. Nowadays a lot of women focus on careers and struggle to ever settle down as the freedom of choice in the dating pool means they wait around for that top 20% prince to swoop them off their feet and for many of them either due to lack of prettiness or are just too self entitled or delusional end up single mums or on the scrap heap at 40 as bitter childless drunks.

The rise of society of young incel men and bitter lonely childless 40 something career women is not the mixture you want for a healthy society

Thoughts?

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Women are as entitled to have careers as the men of the species. Thank goodness we no longer live in a era where women are expected to marry, have children and stay tied to the home if they have no wish to do so.

Last edited:

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Women are as entitled to have careers as the men of the species. Thank goodness we no longer live in a era where women are expected to marry, have children and stayed tied to the home if they have no wish to do so.

It may be good women to have that freedom but for the overall good of a society it is terrible. Broken homes with those children growing up seeing there parents in failed relationships leads to a slippery slope for the next generation

Also there is a lot of data showing women with lots of sexual partners very rarely ever settle down or have failed marriages

Plus depression is extremely high with single parents and childless women and incel men

This is never an issue within traditional society one that promotes the nuclear family or ethnic groups that are highly religious

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The top 20% of Strong dominant males with a high social status always are a magnet for the most attractive and naturally beautiful females fall out of this top 20% as a male and be forced to lower yourself by chasing women and even begging for date.

So you have 2 options either lower your standards and give into your human needs or remain an incel rejuvenate yourself and fight your way back into the top 20% and never become a beta cuckold and settle for a women that the top 20% of males always reject

Before the rise of feminism women where socially pressured to marry young and pop out babies for the good of a strong society within a 2 parent household. Nowadays a lot of women focus on careers and struggle to ever settle down as the freedom of choice in the dating pool means they wait around for that top 20% prince to swoop them off their feet and for many of them either due to lack of prettiness or are just too self entitled or delusional end up single mums or on the scrap heap at 40 as bitter childless drunks.

The rise of society of young incel men and bitter lonely childless 40 something career women is not the mixture you want for a healthy society

Thoughts?
women wait till they had careers and can AFFORD to have children before having them .
get with the programme , you sound a bitter man was you rejected too .

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
women wait till they had careers and can AFFORD to have children before having them .
get with the programme , you sound a bitter man was you rejected too .

Yes women that end up single at 40 because society tells them to work end up childless and depressed how can monetary or material goods make up for the fact the woman never bared a child or ended up a single mum from a broken society. There is no price or career success that can fill that void for them.

Buggleskelly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
another day yet another break from traditional society. i realised this when a hetro couple went to court last week so they could have a civil partnership instead of a marriage.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
another day yet another break from traditional society. i realised this when a hetro couple went to court last week so they could have a civil partnership instead of a marriage.
oh yes if same sex can have it why not hetro's? I wish they of brought this in before they gave it to same sex cause i of done it instead of being told marry me or no pension if i die.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Well the courts and institutions under the current decaying social democracy aren't helping

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
oh yes if same sex can have it why not hetro's? I wish they of brought this in before they gave it to same sex cause i of done it instead of being told marry me or no pension if i die.

what do you have against the traditional family do you want to see kids grow up in broken homes seeing the mother as a thot and a dad beta cucked or vacant?

Children need strong role models and should look up too there parents ideally a nurturing mother and a strong father. Without that kids aren't starting off the best in life from no fault of there own.

Last edited:

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It may be good women to have that freedom but for the overall good of a society it is terrible. Broken homes with those children growing up seeing there parents in failed relationships leads to a slippery slope for the next generation

Also there is a lot of data showing women with lots of sexual partners very rarely ever settle down or have failed marriages

Plus depression is extremely high with single parents and childless women and incel men

This is never an issue within traditional society one that promotes the nuclear family or ethnic groups that are highly religious

One should NEVER stay in a relationship, married or not, for the sake of the children if it is toxic, that is damaging to them. It is the job of men as well as women to care for the children they have. You seem to think caring for children to be the responsibility of the woman,YE GODS this is the 21st century! It is good that quite a number of woman have no interest in having children these days, like one of my siblings and one of our daughters. The world is over populated as it is.

Last edited:

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
OMG How sexist is this.. terms like "lower your standards" and "single thot mums".. Not once have you blamed men for any of this. Too many males see it as their entitlement to sleep their way through the female population, promise them the earth then do a runner when a baby is on the way. It takes two to make a child. Yes there are those that get pregnant with one night stands etc, but surely in this enlightened age of the risks of STD's and unwanted pregnancies the man has a responsibility to ensure both he and his sexual partner are safe from this. You also fail to acknowledge the amount of married men and long term partners that get bored with the whole domestic life and run off with another woman/women and leave mums alone to raise kids and vice versa, there are "single dads" too you know.

Divorcee used to be a term used but now everyone is classed as a single parent which is very misleading. Many "single" mums have support from ex partners who are still very much a part of their children's lives. Parents may no longer share a bed or house, but they are still parents nonetheless.
A marriage license is no guarantee of a happy relationship or healthy environment to raise children in.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's all a very 1960's mentality where everyone has a set "role" to play in society. The mother as the one who looks after the kids, cooks the food, washes the clothes, makes the school runs etc. That father who is the head of the household, expects breakfast/lunch/dinner at certain times of the day made by his wife, is the bread winner of the family who brings home the bacon.
My grandmother, who was Polish, she viewed women in that way because of how she was brought up in that system. The men were seen as superior to the women, whose "role" was to expand the family and bring the kids up. Obviously, as a society we've evolved from that.
The women of my family resented my grandmother for how she treated the women poorly. It's this similar attitude ad nature of this post that belongs, and should stay, in that 1960's era. I think the women of today have a lot more freedom, but that hasn't been gained without struggle. They've had to fight for their freedoms throughout history.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's all a very 1960's mentality where everyone has a set "role" to play in society. The mother as the one who looks after the kids, cooks the food, washes the clothes, makes the school runs etc. That father who is the head of the household, expects breakfast/lunch/dinner at certain times of the day made by his wife, is the bread winner of the family who brings home the bacon.
My grandmother, who was Polish, she viewed women in that way because of how she was brought up in that system. The men were seen as superior to the women, whose "role" was to expand the family and bring the kids up. Obviously, as a society we've evolved from that.
The women of my family resented my grandmother for how she treated the women poorly. It's this similar attitude ad nature of this post that belongs, and should stay, in that 1960's era. I think the women of today have a lot more freedom, but that hasn't been gained without struggle. They've had to fight for their freedoms throughout history.

Women only gained freedom because a society of weak men gave it too them

Women overall rejecting their role as mothers, wives and being house proud has had a terrible effect on society

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
OMG How sexist is this.. terms like "lower your standards" and "single thot mums".. Not once have you blamed men for any of this. Too many males see it as their entitlement to sleep their way through the female population, promise them the earth then do a runner when a baby is on the way. It takes two to make a child. Yes there are those that get pregnant with one night stands etc, but surely in this enlightened age of the risks of STD's and unwanted pregnancies the man has a responsibility to ensure both he and his sexual partner are safe from this. You also fail to acknowledge the amount of married men and long term partners that get bored with the whole domestic life and run off with another woman/women and leave mums alone to raise kids and vice versa, there are "single dads" too you know.

Divorcee used to be a term used but now everyone is classed as a single parent which is very misleading. Many "single" mums have support from ex partners who are still very much a part of their children's lives. Parents may no longer share a bed or house, but they are still parents nonetheless.
A marriage license is no guarantee of a happy relationship or healthy environment to raise children in.

Yes but women happily open their legs knowing certain men only want sex the power and the control of the situation ultimately lies with the woman in that regard. If she has no respect for herself and sleeps around you can't blame young men for that, The decisions she makes with her sex life are far important than what a male does as she can be left pregnant. It's why in strong societies women are shamed for pregnancy and birth out of wedlock

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One should NEVER stay in a relationship, married or not, for the sake of the children if it is toxic, that is damaging to them. It is the job of men as well as women to care for the children they have. You seem to think caring for children to be the responsibility of the woman,YE GODS this is the 21st century! It is good that quite a number of woman have no interest in having children these days, like one of my siblings and one of our daughters. The world is over populated as it is.

Women are naturally maternal and nurturing men are not so yes the main attention for the raising of the child should always be done by the mother

The issue more lies with the male role as they use to be the sole provider, disciplinarian and practical but many modern men are not that either just from traditional roles being skewed, the rise of feminism and other social engineering processes. Men have became emasculated and weak because of this no longer the reliable, strong and loyal types of past generations which has devastating effects for the family unit and society in general

So you are saying women lacking interest of having their own children or starting a family is perfectly natural because of over population ? wtf every women should want have a family if she doesn't there is no point her being on this earth it's unnatural for any woman too think that

B

Bad_Influence

However you dress it up, the number of broken marriages IS indicative of a broken society. Sadly nowadays, for a couple to enjoy a good standard of living both have to earn. Gone are the days when an average single income family can get a mortgage for example, and this leads to people having children later in life. In turn, I think this causes many (not all) women to become resentful that they have no choice but to ignore their natural desire to bear offspring and this resentment has to manifest itself in some way. Also, as has been stated, many men do feel emasculated, not by women but by society. We are force-fed by the media that we should feel guilty just for being male, and we MUST believe women are equal in every way. Men and women are not the same and long-live the difference.
Feminism is a good thing but it's gone too far now. We have sportswomen screaming because they don't get the same money as the men but, as an example, female tennis stars play 3 set matches, men play 5 sets.... less 'work' but they want the same money. Women's football is improving but the money invested in the male game vastly out-weighs that that's put into the women's game. Until women's football can draw crowds to match men's football that will not change, and nor should it. If women footballers are given the same money as their male counterparts, the WSL would be bankrupt within 12 months.
Society is fecked... and while the liberal do-gooders have access to Twatter and Instagrump this will never change. An 'Influencer' is now a career.... it's built on some wannabe on Youtube telling the sponges who can't think for themselves what to do and what to buy. It's sad just how far society has fallen.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
However you dress it up, the number of broken marriages IS indicative of a broken society. Sadly nowadays, for a couple to enjoy a good standard of living both have to earn. Gone are the days when an average single income family can get a mortgage for example, and this leads to people having children later in life. In turn, I think this causes many (not all) women to become resentful that they have no choice but to ignore their natural desire to bear offspring and this resentment has to manifest itself in some way. Also, as has been stated, many men do feel emasculated, not by women but by society. We are force-fed by the media that we should feel guilty just for being male, and we MUST believe women are equal in every way. Men and women are not the same and long-live the difference.
Feminism is a good thing but it's gone too far now. We have sportswomen screaming because they don't get the same money as the men but, as an example, female tennis stars play 3 set matches, men play 5 sets.... less 'work' but they want the same money. Women's football is improving but the money invested in the male game vastly out-weighs that that's put into the women's game. Until women's football can draw crowds to match men's football that will not change, and nor should it. If women footballers are given the same money as their male counterparts, the WSL would be bankrupt within 12 months.
Society is fecked... and while the liberal do-gooders have access to Twatter and Instagrump this will never change. An 'Influencer' is now a career.... it's built on some wannabe on Youtube telling the sponges who can't think for themselves what to do and what to buy. It's sad just how far society has fallen.

Yes part of the issue was overflooding the employment markets with women to begin with it effected wages supply and demand and overall living standards declined meaning if you aren't born into wealth you are pretty much forced to have your wife/gf go out and work just to help pay the mortgage and rent. Annoying that pointing this out and you get loads of women cry sexist at you lol

I don't see women as unequal just different with overall strengths and weaknesses compared to men ect millions of years of evolution created that ethos within us women look after and raise the children men go out to hunt/work ect 40 years of marxist propaganda can not remove that from how the female and male brain works

And yes there will be outliers you do get some women that are strong in the businesses world ect but they are rare just as you will always get emasculated or homosexual men but promoting or encouraging all this in society is just unhealthy generally for the nuclear family and what builds and grows a strong advanced civilization to begin with

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Yeah no this isn't happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back