moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommywonder

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
have all the moderators went on holiday I'm wating for my ban to be lifted which shouldn't have been put on in the first place

C

Confused_Fred

I think there all hung over and in a&e after Jo Jo's footy barbecue:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
have all the moderators went on holiday I'm wating for my ban to be lifted which shouldn't have been put on in the first place
There is no ban in place for your screen name. If you think you are still banned, we need the ban code that shows on your ban message. It is numbers and letters in brackets.

tommywonder

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There is no ban in place for your screen name. If you think you are still banned, we need the ban code that shows on your ban message. It is numbers and letters in brackets.
was that angel tears that banned it was only in the room minutes never typed a word then banned for nothing she needs to be told off
fine getting banned for doing something but for nothing it's gross from any mod

tommywonder

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
That ban code relates to someone who's been using guest names that have other registered chatters names within them. And they're all linked to your registered screen name.
so where does that leave me I'm I still banned or what ?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It leaves you knowing not to act like a moron in chat - stop mimicking other chatters screen names - and us knowing who's been doing it.

tommywonder

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It leaves you knowing not to act like a moron in chat - stop mimicking other chatters screen names - and us knowing who's been doing it.
delete my account please and let the likes of sweet apple do her party trick by turning into FYRSBABY in the evening at will and she gets away with it and Claire 8 and cagsgirl and Libby making up fakes all day nothing is done about them why are they different to any one else
special treatment for different chatters

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
delete my account please and let the likes of sweet apple do her party trick by turning into FYRSBABY in the evening at will and she gets away with it and Claire 8 and cagsgirl and Libby making up fakes all day nothing is done about them why are they different to any one else
None of that is remotely true and you clearly have issues.

Sigma_Male

Staff member
Reaction score
Youre deluded on a different level

tommywonder

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was going to leave the site but I've decided not to give Claire8 and Libby and cagsgirl and sweet apple a free laugh at my expense
what strange people laugh at other folks dimise kinda shows what kind of low life they are

Libby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Who are you and please could you enlighten me who I'm pretending to be Lmfao

Libby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wernt you arthursleep you had a name change lololol ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back