Migrants fleeing France

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Post-Brexit immigrants must fail dental check-up before being allowed into Britain

brit teeth.jpg

Immigrants who wish to live in Britain will have to fail a dental check-up before being allowed into the country.

The move comes as part of a post-Brexit scheme to lower immigration as well as making sure immigrants better assimilate into British culture.

‘We don’t want people moving to Britain and then not engaging in British ways of life. This proposal will make sure future immigrants will have at least one thing in common with us Brits,’ said a spokesperson.

The dental check-ups will be strict and migrants will need at least two missing teeth and five fillings to meet the British standard.

If their teeth are entirely rotted they will have their immigration fast-tracked and be moved straight into Burnley.

via - Daily Cavity

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Intergalactic immigrants could land in Britain and claim Universal Credit, warns Daily Mail

alien.jpg

Britain could be bombarded by intergalactic immigrants looking to claim Universal Credit, according to the Daily Mail.

Millions of filthy grey AND green aliens could land on British shores to try and claim money on the controversial new welfare system.

Aliens have previously avoided making direct contact with Earth, but experts believe they may be swayed by the promise of free money.

‘We made a real mistake calling it “Universal Credit”. That opens it up to anyone in the universe and there’s not a lot we can do about it now,’ warned economist Eddie Money.

If the aliens do decide to stay in Britain to claim Universal Credit, anal probing's are expected to rise by at least 10,000%.

‘So it’s not all bad,’ said one Conservative MP.

via - Daily LittleGreenScroungers

S

Saphire

There are plenty of people here already with teeth like that....finding a dentist to accept you is now as rare as hens teeth. (no pun):D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Shut up Two Whales. You really are a Forum prick.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
There are plenty of people here already with teeth like that....finding a dentist to accept you is now as rare as hens teeth. (no pun):D
Iv'e had zero problems with MY Dentist...Finding a Dentist for You freaks...Their in lies the problem.

S

Saphire

Altair, not only are you the uneducated TWIT...you can't even read properly.
:D
You may have deleted your pompous post....but not quite quick enough.;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Altair, not only are you the uneducated TWIT...you cant even read properly.
You may have deleted your pompous post....but not quite quick enough.;)
Go right head. Lets see the ' If I even care meter'...It's at ZERO.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Immigrants coming here, running our health service, saving our bloody lives

BAME.jpg

Britain, people are ranting about the bloody immigrants coming here, becoming doctors, nurses and surgeons, saving us from a pandemic.

Though it might not be politically correct to say it, Britons are not willing to keep quiet any longer about all the heroic immigrants who are frontline health workers risking everything to keep our country safe.

Retiree Julian Cook said: “Well I’ve been telling people for years, but they were always hoodwinked by the so-called ‘fair and balanced’ media.

“But there’s no hiding from it now. We’ve seen the true colours of these people who come to our country, qualify as medical professionals and work tirelessly to protect us all hours of the day and night.

“And it’s not just the doctors. There’s the pharmacists, the supermarket staff, the delivery drivers, even the takeout restaurants. Everywhere you look there’s an example of immigrant heroism. Makes you sick, how it’s previously gone unacknowledged.

“It’s no wonder the Home Office won’t be letting them in after Brexit. We don’t deserve them, after what f**king racist idiots we’ve been for years.”

He added: “They saved the prime minister. It’s like I’ve always said: God bless ‘em.”

via - Daily Job Steal

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

You realise we do all the work, say immigrants

fruit.jpg
Migrants have reminded Britain that they do pretty much all the work.

They pointed out that they were not invited to leave their cherished home countries as a result of some experiment in multiculturalism imposed by the liberal elite. Nor did they come here because it was their dream to luxuriate on the dole in Dover or Braintree.

Tom Booker, who anglicised his name to avoid having stale pastries thrown at him, said: “Do you seriously think we dreamed of leaving our homes to settle in your idyllic country of roundabouts, multi-storey car parks and precincts?

“We’re here to pick the strawberries you can’t be arsed to pick, pull the pints you can’t be arsed to pull, handwash the cars you can’t be handwash, wipe the elderly arses you can’t be arsed to wipe.

“But we do apologise if our slightly swarthy complexions and occasional grammatical errors are an intolerable burden on you.

“Naturally, we’ll follow government plans and sod right off back home. Oh, and if your economy should take an unexpected downturn, feel free to come over here and pick our potatoes.”

via - Daily Racists

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
And while children die pointlessly in the English Channel, suffering horrendous deaths, on the other thread they were displaying fake sorrow about the tragic death of another young boy.

W*ankers every last one of them.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
People! No! Try and refrain from abusing forum contributors simply because they have views that differ from your own. This forum, this thread, and we, are better than that. Thank you.

SamBally

Reaction score
The usual right-wing suspects spew vitriol towards immigrants, segments of the left, and virtually every other minority group every single opportunity they get on these boards, so take your snidey "we are better than this" and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

;)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am shocked, absolutely appalled... my flabber has never been so gasted! I make a polite request for forum contributors to act with a bit of decorum, to show a little civility to others. And what do I get? a torrent of vitriol aimed in my direction! I shall have to go for a lie down...

SamBally

Reaction score
This sanctimonious fraud, whining about me yet again. At least it has grown a pair and is less sly about it.

Cared not a jot that innocent children fleeing conflict have been dehumanized to such an extent on their own thread (which they are very protective about) that their tragic deaths in the English Channel were then openly dismissed with a shrug and glibly described with unchallenged racist undertones by other right-wing contributors.

Known as "abuse" in the world grown ups inhabit.

Not a peep from it.

Not a sound.

Not a dicky bird.

Instead, this hypocritical "woke snowflake" is upset I described the above as wankers and which they most certainly are.

It just doesn't understand what "abuse" is while it settles its personal scores.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Infamy, infamy! Someone's got it in for me! :eek: I think another lie down is in order...

SamBally

Reaction score
A slyer version of you know who.

Back