MASS PSYCHOSIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The craziest part is this is literally happening right in front of peoples' faces and they still dismiss it as a "conspiracy theory".

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The whole World Population has been brainwashed !! hahahahahahahahah or is that just a Theory?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well they convinced many that they would have been "much worse if they hadn't been vaccinated" simply by telling them that's the case (even though there is no evidence to back this up). This, despite being proved to be telling lies when they initially said "You won't get Covid if you have the vaccine" and then again when they said "you cannot spread Covid if you've had the vaccine", and yet again when they said "the vaccine with stop you getting very ill or dying". They convinced many that the booster was a "booster", and not just a third does of the same stuff that doesn't work after 12 weeks. They convinced people that the rules were necessary for everyone but themselves.

Brainwashed?? I think they have done a pretty good job of it so far, don't you?
Just who is the "They" who are able to brainwash the whole Planet ? Are they the Aliens who keep getting mentioned on here somewhere?
I blame David Ike :).

MajesticMR

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well they convinced many that they would have been "much worse if they hadn't been vaccinated" simply by telling them that's the case (even though there is no evidence to back this up). This, despite being proved to be telling lies when they initially said "You won't get Covid if you have the vaccine" and then again when they said "you cannot spread Covid if you've had the vaccine", and yet again when they said "the vaccine with stop you getting very ill or dying". They convinced many that the booster was a "booster", and not just a third does of the same stuff that doesn't work after 12 weeks. They convinced people that the rules were necessary for everyone but themselves.

Brainwashed?? I think they have done a pretty good job of it so far, don't you?
im not getting injected...wouldnt trust a junkie nor would I trust the government

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm sure you can work out for yourself who "THEY" are. It's not rocket science.
I would much prefer you to tell me ,as you are quite obviously the Expert on this thing.I just get confused with all the Statistical jargon etc .Thanks .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just look up "Nudge Unit" or "Behavioural Insights team" on google.

Just a sample from thier "Explainers" page.

The Behavioural Insights team, popularly known as the "Nudge Unit", is playing a big role in helping the government formulate its response to coronavirus.

What is the Nudge Unit?

The Nudge Unit was established in the Cabinet Office in 2010 by David Cameron’s government to apply behavioural science to public policy. Now owned partly by the Cabinet Office, by Nesta and by employees, it has operations across the world.
Its chief executive is Dr David Halpern, former director of research at the Institute for Government, who is also the government’s What Works national adviser.

Why 'nudge'?

It is called ‘nudge’ after the book by Richard Thaler (who went on to win the Nobel prize in economics) and Cass Sunstein which set out how people are not the rational economic actors beloved of conventional economic theory – but can be influenced by “choice architecture” into making better choices in their own interests.

What are nudges?

Nudges mean thinking harder about the way people approach decisions and using those insights to design policy. In 2010, the Institute for Government set out some of those approaches in its MINDSPACE report, which suggests that both the messenger and the message were important and that defaults mattered. It remains the Institute's most downloaded report.
The approach depends a lot on experimentation, and the Nudge Unit has championed wider use of experiments in government.

What has the Nudge Unit worked on before coronavirus?

The Nudge Unit has worked on a wide range of policy areas (detailed on its website) – but early examples included work on prompting people to pay their tax on time, turn up in court, work with Jobcentres to improve outcomes and increasing organ donation.
But the biggest application of 'nudge' in UK policy predates the creation of the unit: the introduction of the default in automatic enrolment for pensions – 10 million people are now enrolled in pensions as a result.

What is the Nudge Unit doing on coronavirus?

The Nudge Unit is working closely with the Department of Health and Social Care in crafting the government response. The most visible manifestation of its influence to date is in the communication around hand-washing and face touching – in particular the use of “disgust” as an incentive to wash hands and the suggestion of singing Happy Birthday to ensure hands are washed for the requisite 20 seconds.

How can I find out more?

David Halpern wrote a book about the early days of the nudge unit in 2016 – Inside the Nudge Unit.

Do some research folks, aint hard.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Research? This lot? They rarely think beyond the MSM. They assume gov’ts are trustworthy, newspapers never lie (unless of course they oppose the readers point of view.
They assume that Big Tech wouldn’t, or couldn’t silence a whole portion of news simply because it doesn’t agree with the narrative.
Well I’m sorry to tell them that Big Tech can, and has done.
I’ll admit I was naive regarding how and what was possible until this last couple of years, but the more you dig, the more frightening it becomes.
out of context i know but just where have you been for the last 9 months or so ?:) i`m curious ( nosey) lol.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
We have enough covid threads/arguments guys ty....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back