Man who was happy to ‘fight for freedom’ by telling old ladies to take off their face-masks not so keen to take on Russia.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A freedom-loving patriot who despises totalitarianism in all its forms, especially when he sees elderly people wearing masks in the supermarket, has today insisted age should not be a barrier to volunteering to take on the Russians.

Dave Pile, aged 59, a proud self-confessed ‘freedom fighter’ and 'patriot' from Blackpool, has spent the best part of two years in a desperate struggle to free our nation from the evil yoke of those who want to make us wear masks in Tesco, insisting he would die to protect freedom.

“It is incumbent on us all to fight against oppression wherever we find it, and if that means I have to scream at a few old ladies doing their weekly shop, while berating them for so meekly giving away their freedoms, then so be it – that is something I more than happy to do.

However, when it was pointed out that Pile is not of fighting age while Europe is on the verge of World War Three, he said we should probably be a bit more choosy about which fights for ‘freedom’ we get engaged in if "I can't personally volunteer" and lead us to certain victory.

“It’s one thing to exercise your love of freedom by shouting at people on the bus for being sheeple, but it’s entirely another thing to pick a rifle and head towards a lunatic like Putin if things keep escalating in Ukraine when I am not there to lead by example.

“To be honest, I think I’ve done my bit for freedom by fighting mask mandates. I’m essentially a veteran, and I think at 59 my fighting days are probably behind me.

“Unless that meek old cow Ethel tries to put her mask on at the bus stop, then she’ll see just what a freedom-lover is capable of.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A freedom-loving patriot who despises totalitarianism in all its forms, especially when he sees elderly people wearing masks in the supermarket, has today insisted age should not be a barrier to volunteering to take on the Russians.

Dave Pile, aged 59, a proud self-confessed ‘freedom fighter’ and 'patriot' from Blackpool, has spent the best part of two years in a desperate struggle to free our nation from the evil yoke of those who want to make us wear masks in Tesco, insisting he would die to protect freedom.

“It is incumbent on us all to fight against oppression wherever we find it, and if that means I have to scream at a few old ladies doing their weekly shop, while berating them for so meekly giving away their freedoms, then so be it – that is something I more than happy to do.

However, when it was pointed out that Pile is not of fighting age while Europe is on the verge of World War Three, he said we should probably be a bit more choosy about which fights for ‘freedom’ we get engaged in if "I can't personally volunteer" and lead us to certain victory.

“It’s one thing to exercise your love of freedom by shouting at people on the bus for being sheeple, but it’s entirely another thing to pick a rifle and head towards a lunatic like Putin if things keep escalating in Ukraine when I am not there to lead by example.

“To be honest, I think I’ve done my bit for freedom by fighting mask mandates. I’m essentially a veteran, and I think at 59 my fighting days are probably behind me.

“Unless that meek old cow Ethel tries to put her mask on at the bus stop, then she’ll see just what a freedom-lover is capable of.”

Wonder if anyone on the forum recognises him or his behaviour!?! *wink*

Anti-masker jailed after threatening takeaway staff with an imitation gun

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

A man who has spent two years fighting what he insists is ‘authoritarianism’ during the Covid pandemic, insists that it is a disgrace that Deborah Meaden has exercised her own personal freedom on whether to wear a mask or not while in public.

mask roll eye.gif

Meaden, who had the temerity to share a photo of herself wearing a mask on social media, has found herself bearing the brunt of freedom-loving patriots who are furious at her using her freedom.

“I am so angry!” said Chris Kohveediut.

“How DARE she wear a mask in public even though we won in our fight against the government and now we don’t have to.

“We didn’t fight for people to have the freedom to choose whether they wear masks only for people to go ahead and choose to wear them.

“Yes, I realise this makes it look less like I’m concerned about freedom than I am about people agreeing with me, but that’s just how the MSM will spin this interview when it gets published.”

Psychologist Eleanor Gay told us, “Some people will call it ‘virtue signalling’, but we would argue that there only two reasons to be triggered by a photo of someone choosing to wear a mask, one is that your brain is finding it hard to see someone demonstrating a virtue that you personally do not possess – namely that of caring for others. Or, you’re on the grift and you’re simply after those delicious golden outrage clicks.

via ~ DailyCaringForOthers

Asking anti-maskers if they are okay.

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"We appeal to the European Union for Ukraine’s immediate accession under a new special procedure. We are grateful to our partners for being with us. But our goal is to be with all Europeans and, most importantly, to be equal. I’m sure that’s fair. I am sure we deserve it. I am sure that all this is possible" Volodymyr Zelenskyy, President of Ukraine

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
No thanks. I’m not keen on getting HIV. But you help yourself.

Fantastic, now the resident Covid-19 conspiracy theory cretin is claiming the boosters contain the HIV virus.

Or inadvertently revealing more than he intended.

Back