Man who says he hates drama clearly doesn’t mean his own.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A man who says he hates it when people start sh*t and stir things up clearly isn’t including himself in that statement, it has emerged.

59-year-old Dave Pile posted to Facebook drunk at 4 am clearly expressing his disdain for ‘drama and people what start it’ leading to friends wondering who the hell he might be talking about if it’s not himself.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love Dave to bits but fukc me,” a friend told us under the condition of anonymity because it’s not worth the hassle.

“Him going around drunkenly arguing that other people start drama is like the sea making passive-aggressive posts about other things being wet.

Do bears sh*t in the woods?

“His life is an endless carousel of conspiracy theories, drunken arguments, accusations, and sober realization of what a tw*t he is and hopelessly inappropriate comments that he will defend to the death until the next one.

“For Christ’s sake don’t tell him I said this. It’ll be all over his Facebook what a ‘woke left-wing commie some people are‘ if you do.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A man who says he hates it when people start sh*t and stir things up clearly isn’t including himself in that statement, it has emerged.

59-year-old Dave Pile posted to Facebook drunk at 4 am clearly expressing his disdain for ‘drama and people what start it’ leading to friends wondering who the hell he might be talking about if it’s not himself.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love Dave to bits but fukc me,” a friend told us under the condition of anonymity because it’s not worth the hassle.

“Him going around drunkenly arguing that other people start drama is like the sea making passive-aggressive posts about other things being wet.

Do bears sh*t in the woods?

“His life is an endless carousel of conspiracy theories, drunken arguments, accusations, and sober realization of what a tw*t he is and hopelessly inappropriate comments that he will defend to the death until the next one.

“For Christ’s sake don’t tell him I said this. It’ll be all over his Facebook what a ‘woke left-wing commie some people are‘ if you do.”
haha.jpg

Dolores

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Men love drama, that is the truth :) Even more than women, and specially on Fb.
A friend of mine starts his day with 5am fb post "quote of the day" followed by some really heart-breaking stuff. Drama, drama, drama :)

Back