Man up!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I see that China is concerned that their young boys are, because of modern life, becoming too feminine.
They are designing programmes to toughen them up.
There are pictures on the Tube of naked boys frolicking in the snow.
Think I'd give it a miss! (joke).

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Look at the past 100 years of China's history . .. First they overthrow the emperor system, to then fight a decades long civil war with the communists, to then suspend hostilities to fight Japan's invasion. When WW2 ends, the war with the communists resumes. Then follows decades of Chairman Mao! I think the men of China are tired of 'man'ing up'! :)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Look at the past 100 years of China's history . .. First they overthrow the emperor system, to then fight a decades long civil war with the communists, to then suspend hostilities to fight Japan's invasion. When WW2 ends, the war with the communists resumes. Then follows decades of Chairman Mao! I think the men of China are tired of 'man'ing up'! :)
Coming from The Potteries, I was drawn to this post because I thought you were talking about China Pottery. However, I must congratulate you on your knowledge of the country not the pottery product. In fact, so good is it that I would call it Oswestrian-esque.

Back