Man of the people

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Brexit finally overseen by man of the people

0021.jpg

British public is relieved that straight-talking man of the people Jacob Rees-Mogg is delivering the people’s Brexit they voted for.

After years of mismanagement by overqualified Theresa May and policy wonk Boris Johnson, the people of Britain are overjoyed that Brexit is in the hands of someone who can relate to the struggles of the common man.

Donna Sheridan of Sheffield said: “It was feeling like Brexit only served multi-millionaire Old Etonian hedge-fund owners who didn’t give a toss about the man on the street. Thank God for Jacob Rees-Mogg, their polar opposite.

“There’s an MP who understands truckers, farmers, low-income families and all those Brexit hits hardest. A man you could have a pint of heavy and a fag with outside a town centre Wetherspoons.”

Digger operator Wayne Hayes agreed: “My vote was always anti-establishment, and who’s more anti-establishment than the Jake? He’s an outsider like I am, though in his case it’s not because of his criminal record.

“He’s a ground-level guy. He’ll spot all the opportunities those fancy nose-in-the-air economists missed. And all the rewards will go to places like Doncaster that he holds so close to his heart.

“I wonder if he reads the Daily Sport like I do? Probably. He’s one of us.”

via ~ DailyMillionaire

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Have you seen his eldest son? Poor lad's eyes look dull and listless, miserable and like he is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, while he dresses in ill-fitting old-fashioned suits just like 'papa' and which I can't imagine is his personal choice either.

Who the fukc wears a topper hat and tails to junior school aged 6 anyway.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Don't tell me that this is not a deliberate attempt to be confrontational.
Can't you leave this pitiable duo to wallow in their own never-ending delusions that the rest of us laugh at, and not with?
:rolleyes:

SamBally

Reaction score
Oops someone has upset UKCHAT's Poundshop version of Rees Mogg again.

Maybe he ran out of women to bully in chat?

That peculiar grunty writing style he has, aged in his 60s. Forced, clunky, and cliché saturated shittery. Trying to read his lines is like is trying to listen to someone running their nail down a chalkboard while he shouts angrily in the background "it's opera you philistine, opera I tell you".

Over and out.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's a demotion for Rees-Mogg. He really wanted Viceroy of India.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have you seen his eldest son? Poor lad's eyes look dull and listless, miserable and like he is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, while he dresses in ill-fitting old-fashioned suits just like 'papa' and which I can't imagine is his personal choice either.

Who the fukc wears a topper hat and tails to junior school aged 6 anyway.

Man of the people's use of Anglophonic world names with some avonymic, matronymic, patronymic and ancestral additions used to convey lineage. Don't get me started on teknonymic or paedonymic monikers.

Jacob William Rees-Mogg

Helena Anne Beatrix Wentworth Fitzwilliam de Chair Mogg

Peter Theodore Alphege Mogg

Mary Anne Charlotte Emma Mogg

Thomas Wentworth Somerset Dunstan Mogg

Anslem Charles Fitzwilliam Mogg

Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius Mogg

Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher Mogg

SamBally

Reaction score
My eyeballs very nearly exploded reading those names.

Then there is the Poundshop Rees Mogg.

'WickedPerdition Another woke and snowflake humiliating year ahead'​

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it?

Lol!

Over and out!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My eyeballs very nearly exploded reading those names.

Then there is the Poundshop Rees Mogg.

'WickedPerdition Another woke and snowflake humiliating year ahead'​

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it?

Lol!

Over and out!

The ring of a cracked bell[end]!

006.gif

Back