Reaction score
Crocs ?

I want nothing more to do with the pair of you XD

Mr Bad telling us to be Good lol ;)

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well ,well well. From being "Totally unfit to be a Mod " to being good mates is marvelous eh ? The beauty of Chatrooms :) lovely .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
well ,well well. From being "Totally unfit to be a Mod " to being good mates is marvelous eh ? The beauty of Chatrooms :) lovely .

It's not uncommon for ppl to have a misunderstanding , talk it over and come out the other side happier ,

You should try this sometime it's good for the feel good factor :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some of us don't hold grudges for 5 years... Just sayin'.
Some of us have the decency to apologise after for making such a totally false accusation about someone else ,in the main room of chat . It`s expecting too much of some though.
Just saying about this "5 years" i joined this site in January 2018;you can check this on my profile i think. If my sums are correct from 2018 until now is more like 2 years .Then i`m not an accountant so my maths may be wrong ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's not uncommon for ppl to have a misunderstanding , talk it over and come out the other side happier ,

You should try this sometime it's good for the feel good factor :)
The misunderstanding has never been apologised for .I `m not perfect but i was taught manners from an early age.

B

Bad_Influence

Some of us have the decency to apologise after for making such a totally false accusation about someone else ,in the main room of chat . It`s expecting too much of some though.
Just saying about this "5 years" i joined this site in January 2018;you can check this on my profile i think. If my sums are correct from 2018 until now is more like 2 years .Then i`m not an accountant so my maths may be wrong ?

Blah Blah Blah

Back