Lost soul, just seperated!

El-Tel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi
Just seperated after longest relationship I have ever had, I'm a bit lost. I have found a house share and throwing myself into my work, maybe planning a holiday, but I feel on auto pilot. Drinking again after hardly touching it for 8 years, coping mechanism maybe. Could do with a friend and they are hard to find, I'm in my early forties. Maybe someone else is in a similar position. Thanks for reading!

F

FlatLined

Dont start on the slippery road of drinking,but your health so stay sober, you will be okay soon enough, 8 years, well done keep it going, nobody is worth risking your health, find a good hobby.

El-Tel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks I'm sure it's just a blip, but them
long winter evenings, alone, all of a sudden

El-Tel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
How comes your on here tonight flat? Your hobby?

F

FlatLined

Yeah it does get lonely sometimes, but you have friends im sure to keep you on the straight and not so narrow lol

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hi
Just seperated after longest relationship I have ever had, I'm a bit lost. I have found a house share and throwing myself into my work, maybe planning a holiday, but I feel on auto pilot. Drinking again after hardly touching it for 8 years, coping mechanism maybe. Could do with a friend and they are hard to find, I'm in my early forties. Maybe someone else is in a similar position. Thanks for reading!

Sorry to read that, and nice to read you :), visit the chat rooms for real time chat, we’re a friendly (if not slightly dysfunctional group lol) x

Back