Losing track of convos

Lucyfer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Please could our own names appear green again when we type? I lose what I’ve said and if someone takes a bit to comment I forget what I’ve said lol.

Thank you

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Please could our own names appear green again when we type? I lose what I’ve said and if someone takes a bit to comment I forget what I’ve said lol.

Thank you
I’ll pass this over, see if it can be done x

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Better still can everything be rewound to how it was, not like i mind change but only when its for the better, i have my opinion and i think this is bum

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Better still can everything be rewound to how it was, not like i mind change but only when its for the better, i have my opinion and i think this is bum
Ok well we value your opinion but no, it won’t be going back to how it was

F

fonzie

Thank you
I lost track of the convos from day one you all type crap it's like children in a playschool I'd put all the typing in brown match the poo you all chat

Lucyfer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I lost track of the convos from day one you all type crap it's like children in a playschool I'd put all the typing in brown match the poo you all chat
Svereal easy solutions to that complaint.... dont read us, block, don't log in, use another room or delete your account. Simple really

Back