Life after lockdown

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
What are you looking forward to most after the restrictions end?
I’m not talking about seeing your family and friends as that goes without saying? But what are you most looking forward to doing when we are allowed?

for my I can’t wait to take my kids on holiday, even if it has to be in this country for the foreseeable. Just to sleep somewhere else that isn’t home wake up and go on a beach, theme park etc.

also the pub, I want to go to the pub!

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
What are you looking forward to most after the restrictions end?
I’m not talking about seeing your family and friends as that goes without saying? But what are you most looking forward to doing when we are allowed?

for my I can’t wait to take my kids on holiday, even if it has to be in this country for the foreseeable. Just to sleep somewhere else that isn’t home wake up and go on a beach, theme park etc.

also the pub, I want to go to the pub!
Get ur priorities right Jody lol. Pub comes before anything. The thought of getting sh** faced then stumbling home ROLL ON lol

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I hate shopping with a vengeance!, when i go into my City i spend as little time there as possible, but i now want to have a wander round the shops!. I am very happy to wear my mask and social distance whilst i am there...i just want to browse!, hmmm i must be ill! lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I need a Beach where the drinks have mini Umbrellas ,

A UK live UFC event would be nice or a Music event ,

I wont leave you off my list Biatch x

-if-you-need-me-call-me-on-my-shell..jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just being able to browse in the charity shops along the high street, looking for bargains.
Not that I'm a great fan of shopping. I was in town only the other day and I bumped into a friend, well not quite a friend, more a nodding acquaintance, And I was saying to her what a shame it was that the flower shop, that had been there for as long as anyone could remember, had closed for good. Yes, she said, but when did you last buy anything from there. cut me dead! :rolleyes:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Im hoping to get away or just a nice meal out with the family would be nice wont be bothering going the pub when it opens it'll be full of muppets lol

A

avonguy

I'm not a big shopper but will enjoy browsing around John Lewis again. I also enjoy pubs and eating out but will let others get it out of their system before going back to that. It will be nice to go away for a holiday (UK), as my week away last year was scuppered by lockdown 2.0.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Yeah I wont be going abroad itll be down south somewhere hopefully get abroad next year and yes the pubs will be over run with the idiots on my Facebook some restaurants are taking bookings some are almsot fully booked ill just wait lol

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
I need a Beach where the drinks have mini Umbrellas ,

A UK live UFC event would be nice or a Music event ,

I wont leave you off my list Biatch x

View attachment 2947
Yeeeeeah you can come too! I’m not coming to the ufc event though Iv got a headache that day ❤️

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
Get ur priorities right Jody lol. Pub comes before anything. The thought of getting sh** faced then stumbling home ROLL ON lol
Well, I didn’t want to sound like an alcoholic but you’re spot on! Lol

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
I hate shopping with a vengeance!, when i go into my City i spend as little time there as possible, but i now want to have a wander round the shops!. I am very happy to wear my mask and social distance whilst i am there...i just want to browse!, hmmm i must be ill! lol
I guess after a while absolutely anything that isn’t sat in the house watching Netflix sounds like fun! Lol

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
Im hoping to get away or just a nice meal out with the family would be nice wont be bothering going the pub when it opens it'll be full of muppets lol
I will be one of those muppets :rolleyes: :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yeeeeeah you can come too! I’m not coming to the ufc event though Iv got a headache that day ❤️

But Bela , they have Alcohol and Hunky men in Speedos ?

You can't use the Fkin headache card for everything you know this right ,

tenor (2).gif

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
But Bela , they have Alcohol and Hunky men in Speedos ?

You can't use the Fkin headache card for everything you know this right ,

View attachment 2949
My head hurts too much to discuss whether I’ll be watching UFC with you ;)
Xxx

Attachments

• 72209C06-0BE3-437A-AD9B-643D0C5DD8BC.gif
    72209C06-0BE3-437A-AD9B-643D0C5DD8BC.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 2

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Tbh wouldn't mind taking my lad to a f1 race but doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back