Storm

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why do lies win over the truth

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
They dont. they have to live with their lies. The person lying doesn't win maybe in the short term they might think they do. Their karma is themselves and that's the beauty of it, if you don't let it worry you and respond to their crap designed to wind u up you will be fine.

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Easier said than done if you are emotionally invested so just cut ties

Storm

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
They dont. they have to live with their lies. The person lying doesn't win maybe in the short term they might think they do. Their karma is themselves and that's the beauty of it, if you don't let it worry you and respond to their crap designed to wind u up you will be fine.
I sure will be fine as all I did was tell the truth turns out some people don't like the truth so make up lies which silly people believe

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Good on ya play this ..loud and hold ya head high
I sure will be fine as all I did was tell the truth turns out some people don't like the truth so make up lies which silly people believe

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
The sudden burst of adrenaline and dopermine assoiciated with bull shitting may seem at the time superior, but I assure you lies, they catch up to you, worm themselves into the very fabric of your existanceand tear you up from the inside out. Bit like that alien from err alien. yerss just like that. burst outa ur belluh.big fat stinkin lie. then you die.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That's not hard to work out is it
Well that depends, is objective truth or subjective truth actually true?

The simplest example is I can say I am in pain, which is subjective, unless you know why then thats all it is.
You have to prove I am in pain for it to become objective.

Perception of reality is subjective ulness I can prove it to you, then it becomes objective.

Hence truth is what people can prove, but is that truth or what they can prove?
Proof and objective reality are based on pre-supposistions of theory which can, by scientific testing be shown as subjective "Truth"
Yet we know that science is a learning discipline, hence one that cannot be seen as truth, but opinion supported my evidence.

For example, we know that quantum physics and the so called "Chaos Theory" are "True"
Yet we have little understanding of them in reality.

So truth is what?
Reality is what?

Our best guess.

Back