leaving this

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Hi. There are times when I throw my hands info the air, and I rage over chat a bit as well. Here's my advice. Don't. Let this be an enjoyable experience. If it's not for you, take a chatcation. It will be better when you come back. Everyone needs them, trust me. Get out there and have fun, and then come back in here and have more fun! You have to have balance or it becomes an addiction

G

GodsGdGuy

Hi. There are times when I throw my hands info the air, and I rage over chat a bit as well. Here's my advice. Don't. Let this be an enjoyable experience. If it's not for you, take a chatcation. It will be better when you come back. Everyone needs them, trust me. Get out there and have fun, and then come back in here and have more fun! You have to have balance or it becomes an addiction
back again and won't be online 24/7

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does anyone really come on chat rooms or pc 24/7 ?...... I turn my pc on about 8-9 pm, reply to my emails, do other stuff on computer that I need to and then around 10pm go to chat, thats it. Any more and I think I would be totally doo-lally by now. :confused:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some people can give the impression of being online when they have actually stepped away - for example I log in once of a evening and go about doing what I need too, The same if signed in on mobile if you leave the page open it will give the impression you online.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well I dont and I sometimes forget to turn my phone on at all when I do I only play chess on it, use watsapp for family and phone family and friends. I use a landline.... which I feel is more normal. lol

Reaction score
Everyone's different, some people have traits that take some getting used to, others of us look for different things in the site. If you can't change something then accept it and be done with it. Take GodGdGuy as an example, it doesn't affect me why he's here, how long he's here or how many letters he types so why should I think about it? Some stuff just isn't worth thinking about.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well I dont and I sometimes forget to turn my phone on at all when I do I only play chess on it, use watsapp for family and phone family and friends. I use a landline.... which I feel is more normal. lol
Add me to your whatsapp

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Ooer Dalaidrama .... you should take some deep breaths, pant and try some yoga poses instead.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Now, I can't say that I have seen it here, but elsewhere is a woman who chats 20 of the 24 hours allotted in a day. She has said before that if she could go without sleep, she would, chat addiction is real. Can you imagine that though.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I am not addicted. I should put that out there. Lol

G

GodsGdGuy

Now, I can't say that I have seen it here, but elsewhere is a woman who chats 20 of the 24 hours allotted in a day. She has said before that if she could go without sleep, she would, chat addiction is real. Can you imagine that though.
being on chat sites too much is bad for me then I can't do things I need to do such as clean the house ect

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
GodsGdGuy, you are a troll. A classic moronic windup merchant.

Back