Web Master
Reaction score
Best thing to come from Lancashire...?

Les Dawson...

Closely followed by Bernard Manning.

Paul1962uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi , am in Westhoughton, moved here 23 years ago, was in Ullapool NW Scotland for 7 years before that.Tell me about yourself Ella

EllaTomas

Just looking for Friend's!!!
Reaction score
Lived in Bolton for 20yrs Ive spent a few yrs living in Cambridge, Blackpool, London's East End so I moved to Bolton in 99' then in August 2013 myself my kid's dad & kids all moved to Dover my ex said it'd be a good fresh start for him as his Mum & Dad had passed away over the few yrs previously anyways I spent 6.5yrs down in Dover hated it, so myself & my son moved bk to Bolton my daughter stayed in Dover to finish her schooling so we've been bk in Bolton for 18mths now & we love being bk

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dont blame you not liking Dover i live in cambridgeshire love it never fancied up north

J

jenny

Born in Yorkshire similar to Lancs ? escaped South 30 years ago never regretted it :)

Silverymoon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Lancastrian who has lived for years in London area and also in the West Midlands - now live in "East Mids" (The Peak District which is hardly midlands but hey) - Still prefer Lancashire (or Yorkshire at a real push) to anywhere else - the people, the countryside, the way of life :)

Silverymoon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Lived in Bolton.
They put Pies in a Sarnie.
I headed South.

Recognise ;)
Eeeh lad tha's gorrit all wrong! It's a butty not a sarnie - and we use balms not bread - comes from WIgan originally - Wigan, Pie capital of the world (and of course home to Wigan pier - birth place of Northern Soul)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Live in Lancs now, but I prefer Derbyshire or Yorkshire.

Everyones to old up here.

Feel like Im one step away from a nursing home.

Back