***Kindness***

B

Bad_Influence

Get help. You have this meltdown EVERY Sunday. You're as predictable as rain in Manchester.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Get help. You have this meltdown EVERY Sunday. You're as predictable as rain in Manchester.

Manchester is where I was Born...Yeah...Grosvenor street...right on the edge...Bolton.. That road ...It's not there any more...

Bolton lad through and through..

;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Wheres all that emotion gone Bad?...Cmon...Don't You let ME Down now...;)

Your cred will go down a touch....Is that what you want?...

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
At least talk?...But you can't.....That's ok..!

Why?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Big enough to have a pop at ME when HE feels like it..

Not Big enough to carry it through...Though...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hmm...I guess he will be MERCILESS at 3AM....When the good people are fast asleep including Me.....:mad:

Pah...Fcuking wanker...:(

B

Bad_Influence

Correct. When I feel like it. You aren't worth talking to during your meltdowns. So I chose not to. Deal with it.

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

─▀▓▓▀────────────────────────. ) \
──▓▓─────────────────────────( ,," )─────) \
──▓▓──────▀▓▓───▓▓▀ ────────── ╫╫─────(," )
─▄▓▓▄▄▓─────▓▓─▓▓──────────[▒▒ ▒▒▒▒].──╫╫
──────▄▓▓▓▄──▓▓▓───▀▓▓▀▀▀▓─[▒▒ ▒▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓]
─────▓▓▓─▓▓▓──▓─────▓▓▄▓───[▒▒ ▒▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓]
─────▓▓▓─▓▓▓────────▓▓▀▓───[▒▒ ▒▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓]
──────▀▓▓▓▀────────▄▓▓▄▄▄▓─[▒▒ ▒▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓]:D:D:D

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh u got me big time uuuuuuuuuu it hurt right now to laugh or smile big silly LOLOLOLO u know i just had 4 teeth pulled & upper teeth in feels sooooo weird & im numb numb numbie lol clear up nose & i wasn't sure if i was going to make it i was so dizzy before i even left then the whole parking lot was full had to walk quite a long way blood pressure was high still dizzy but hey that's normal im always a dizzy*izzy*Lady;):pThax's for the huge smile its made my day:cool:

G

Greatscott

Ohhhhhh u got me big time uuuuuuuuuu it hurt right now to laugh or smile big silly LOLOLOLO u know i just had 4 teeth pulled & upper teeth in feels sooooo weird & im numb numb numbie lol clear up nose & i wasn't sure if i was going to make it i was so dizzy before i even left then the whole parking lot was full had to walk quite a long way blood pressure was high still dizzy but hey that's normal im always a dizzy*izzy*Lady;):pThax's for the huge smile its made my day:cool:
:Dhope everything went well today :D:D:D:D:D:D

Back