Julian Assange handover imminent.Where's the media protest?.

B

badly

It's been reported that Ecuador are ready to hand over Julian Assange to British authorities in the coming days.
So,why are the mainstream media so silent on an issue that is a direct threat to them and their future conduct?.
Many mainstream publications in the past have published leaked government documents in the interest of informing the public of wrong doing and corruption and i dont recall any instance where any were prosecuted for publishing leaked papers and e mails.If Assange is imprisoned in America that sets a precedent and no journalist or publication can ever feel safe that they wont get the same treatment for similar activity.
Yet,the only protests are coming from smaller independant news sources while the MSM is totally silent.Why are they so silent on something that is a serious existential threat to them?.
Their can only be one answer in my view..Mainstream media are nothing but stenographers and propagandists for globalists elites pushing their own narrative on you and what they decide you can know.
Anyone think its just a conspiracy theory? or is there more to it?.
Or am i wrong and MSM can be trusted to give fair unbiased news?

J

JustinCredible

I don't believe anything I hear on the news.. I listen but I don't accept it as truth. For an alternative slant on British mainstream news tune in to RT news (channel 511 on Sky)

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The UK is against the death penalty, yet Sajid Javid is absolutely fine on handing those two ISIS "Beatles" members to the US where the death penalty applies. I don't know about you, but I'm not comfortable on the state having the power to determine death of an individual, especially since we don't have the second amendment right to bear arms to counter corrupt governments from abusing power.
On Assange. He was granted political asylum because he was frightened to live in his own country. He was the editor of Wikileaks, exposing government secrets. I dread to think what is going to happen to him when he is forced out of Ecuador when they withdraw his asylum. It's very sinister.

Last edited:
J

JustinCredible

When the U.S get their hands on Assange he will end up in a cell with no window for the rest of his life and that's if he's lucky! If he's not lucky he'll end up 'mingling' with the general prison population.. . . .
As for the death penalty I'm personally against it but for those two murdering scum hanging would be too good for them!

B

badly

When the U.S get their hands on Assange he will end up in a cell with no window for the rest of his life and that's if he's lucky! If he's not lucky he'll end up 'mingling' with the general prison population.. . . .
As for the death penalty I'm personally against it but for those two murdering scum hanging would be too good for them!
Exactly my point.So if they can do that to Assange they can do it to any news source.You would think there would be a huge media protest,violation of journalistic rights blah blah.Yet theres nothing.no outrage,no protest,silence.

B

badly

I don't believe anything I hear on the news.. I listen but I don't accept it as truth. For an alternative slant on British mainstream news tune in to RT news (channel 511 on Sky)
RT is my source for the story Ecuador handing over Assange soon

Reaction score
Media is now a propaganda tool, willing to lie to serve a political agenda and unwilling to report on events which affect us. Like funding the Cornish language encourages terrorism, one sentence in a report and the press jumps on it like vultures.They didn't mention funding had been stopped and that we'd actually asked other countries to donate money, or that stopping the funding is actually illegal... Can't describe that as "reporting".

Government spends more on CORNISH lessons than English, anti-extremism report reveals - Free Chat Rooms

Last edited:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

It's all about freedom of press. Wikileaks have exposed corrupt lawsuits, the Guantanamo Bay inhumane procedures where war crimes were committed, politicians email accounts contents exposed, extreme political party member lists, internet censorship, Democrat email leaks(The Clintons) and many other issues that were kept hidden from public viewing. Assange has pissed off some very powerful people.

A lot of these leaks will make your toes curl.

J

JustinCredible

We owe Wikileaks for exposing all these shenanigans.. As for that Clinton woman she's not given up yet.. she'll run again in 2020. I am slightly concerned about the overuse of the term 'war crime'. So much these days seem to be classed as a war crime..for instance The Dam Busters would now be classed as war criminals.. yes.. bombing a dam is now a war crime. . . . .

B

badly

Media shows more coverage about something that Trump tweeted than it did about Hillary Clinton and her email server or Obama and his Benghazi, Trump can do no right, Obama could do no wrong.
They have spent vast amounts of time over a 125K payment to a prostitute a decade ago yet have been completely silent over $400M from the sale of UraniumOne being funnelled through the Clinton foundation to her campaign kitty.
The investigation over Clintons illegal use of a private server cost the American taxpayer a total of $4M.The Monica Lewinsky investigation cost $80M.
The whole thing is corrupt to the core.
Clinton running again in 2020 is a cover so that when she finally does face a court martial she can claim its politically motivated.

B

badly

It's all about freedom of press. Wikileaks have exposed corrupt lawsuits, the Guantanamo Bay inhumane procedures where war crimes were committed, politicians email accounts contents exposed, extreme political party member lists, internet censorship, Democrat email leaks(The Clintons) and many other issues that were kept hidden from public viewing. Assange has pissed off some very powerful people.

A lot of these leaks will make your toes curl.
Make your toes curl indeed..Theres a few interesting Podesta leaks in those for anyone that doubts Pizzagate is all too real.

B

badly

With a little research into the connection between "walnut sauce" and "pasta" it shows new light on this little Podesta adrenacrome gem. andreno.jpg

J

JustinCredible

Please don't think of me as yet another conspiracy theorist but while we're at it can we find out who really killed the tv presenter Jill Dando? She'd led an aid appeal for Kosovar Albanians and 3 days before her death we bombed the Serbian tv studios killing a number of staff there. .makes you wonder? we were quick enough to lay the blame over the novichok incident..then again maybe that suited 'the establishment'?

B

badly

Please don't think of me as yet another conspiracy theorist but while we're at it can we find out who really killed the tv presenter Jill Dando? She'd led an aid appeal for Kosovar Albanians and 3 days before her death we bombed the Serbian tv studios killing a number of staff there. .makes you wonder? we were quick enough to lay the blame over the novichok incident..then again maybe that suited 'the establishment'?
Richard Hall has a series of videos on youtube investigating Dando's death including the Serbian connection..
What we do know is Barry George's conviction was overturned amid serious claims of police brutality.Yet they have never admitted they got it wrong keeping the public under the impression that he is guilty and has been all along.
Secondly Nick Ross according to several speech annalists and criminal psychologists is lying in interviews discussing Jills assasination.He's hiding something according to them.
Theres many theories including she was investigating a BBC pedo ring.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Jill Dando was Assassinated. She wasn't killed.

That was to do with her connections with Siberia.

Novichock in the UK came from UK labs...Not Russia.;)

Back