J'Accuse...!

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I honestly can't stand the tw@- never have been able to. I've never found him funny and all the sexual stuff he came out with just made him creepy. His whole persona, the way he came across- the wide eyes, ripping off Jarvis Cocker's look and his predatory narcissism on constant display- bleuugh! I'm not sure many are surprised tbh. After the whole Sachsgate, it was clear he was someone who thought he could get away with anything.

Now he's trying to claim the matrix is out to get him. An abuser with say anything to get out of responsibility for their offences. Funny how he's been mostly irrelevant for the past few years, except for in the depths of Youtube and the odd live show, making himself out to be some kind of modern day guru against big pharma. It's almost as if he was expecting something to come out, so he could claim a witch hunt!

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
I have never really taken much notice of him, even when he was apparently famous, and even then I was only vaguely interested solely because he publicly supported Corbyn a few years ago at a time when it was rare for celebrities to do so. I do recall Brand at some awards show introducing Bob Geldoff as Gandalf and absolutely raging in the background, with a face like a slapped arse, when Gelfdof simply responded "Russell Brand, c/unt". Brand silently raged until Geldoff finished his speech and enacted his "revenge" by mocking a song Geldfof had written. Whereas as most 'comedians' would have long moved on by then to immediately take the piss out of the next celebrity and which I thought was a bit odd at the time.

I didn't watch the actual Dispatches programme but have watched bits of it today, the women do appear to be genuine to me solely because of the direct language they use, no fancy dan, elaborate, long-drawn-out explanations, just the cold hard truth as they say they saw it. Brand knew for 8 days the investigation was going to be aired, so clearly his attempts to get an injunction failed, because he waited until the last moment to issue his denial.

Absolutely, I thought that he was a sexual predator, a promiscuous womaniser. I personally thought at the time it was the 'norm' and what went on in the industry and that they were all at it with each other anyway. As more about #MeToo etc was exposed, it soon became apparent that there was far, far more to it.

You do have to ask, though, how much more has been covered up by male dominated, careerist, high-flying TV executives throughout the sector. The "matrix" isn't working to bring down Brand, who like Laurence Fox is sweet f/uck all in actual reality, a pair of middle-aged manboys, rather the "matrix" is beavering away in the background covering up the tracks left by an establishment who allowed an environment like that to exist in the first place. :rolleyes:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
2019 - the investigation started into the rape and sexual abuse allegations against Brand.

The end of 2019 into 2020 - Brands whole persona totally changed as did his political direction. He started promoting conspiracy theories and began his Covid denialism, wellness game and the 'look at me, how wholesome I am', act. Then he started promoting the conspiracy that his words and beliefs were making him a target of the MSN etc.

It was all preparation.

Now we know what he was trying to get ahead of.

Last edited:

Kev45

Reaction score
The end of 2019 into 2020 - Brands whole persona totally changed as did his political direction.

A bit like Laurence Fox then, although for different reasons. Spoiled manboys who need to be the centre of attention, but who are sly and devious in how they go about it. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
67,169 rapes were reported to the police in 2022, 1,276 led to charges, a mere 1.9% and from that figure only 1% were convicted.

The majority of victims don't even report rape, and it isn't hard, reading the figures above, to understand why.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A bit like Laurence Fox then, although for different reasons. Spoiled manboys who need to be the centre of attention, but who are sly and devious in how they go about it. :rolleyes:

The c.unt has known all along that he's going get found out at some point.

That's why he's worked his arse off to paint himself as some kind of Messiah.

Kev45

Reaction score
The c.unt has known all along that he's going get found out at some point.

That's why he's worked his arse off to paint himself as some kind of Messiah.

Totally agree, sly as sly gets, and if more victims come forward, which I suspect they will now, he will end up doing his pound shop wannabe Oscar Wilde chat up lines in HMP Belmarsh and I suspect the outcome will be slightly different this time round. ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘Why didn’t these women come forward sooner’ asks a man immediately dismissing them as ‘lying sluts looking for a payday’

men and women afraid.png

A man has today asked why the women accusing Russell Brand of sexual assault didn’t come forward sooner, before immediately dismissing them as lying sluts clearly only looking for a big payday.

As more women come forward claiming they were assaulted by Brand following the allegations that were revealed over the weekend, precisely the sort of men you are picturing right now have already begun questioning the claims of the alleged victims.

Many are keen to understand why the women whose characters they are currently dragging through the mud in the most public way possible, did not volunteer to come forward to go through this entire experience much earlier.

Growpee McGroper, 56, told us, “I don’t understand why these women didn’t come forward sooner, to be doubted, publicly ridiculed and abused by men like me?

“Just because only 1% of reported rapes result in a conviction is no reason for these women to keep quiet when it allegedly happened to them.

“It all just reeks of conspiracy to me. Who would you rather believe? Someone who joked on stage about making women cry during a forced blowjob, or a woman who literally visited a rape crisis centre for emergency contraception after being allegedly raped by Russell Brand?

“It’s CLEARLY the comedian you should believe – you big idiot.

“Anyway, you should never believe anonymous sources, everyone knows that.

“I want to see these women on the front page of the newspaper, with pages and pages of stories written by men who’ve been through their bins and spoken to every single man they’ve dated in the last fifteen years, while tabloid experts question their mental health.

“Only then will we learn the truth, which I have already decided is that they’re lying.”

TY@NT

Kev45

Reaction score
Really well written/researched article, joining the dots up.

"This was a time when tabloids were completely unrestrained in their misogyny, and sexual violence was not just the topic of jokes nor the jumping-off point, but the entire joke."

Kev45

Reaction score
Apparently today, according to his first video since the scandal erupted, Brand has publicly thanked his supporters for helping him through an "extraordinary and distressing week", with no apology at all to his victims, and without a single shred of remorse. Of course, it is all about Brand and not his victims.

After all... the "man" is out to get him and his loyal audience, groomed by Brand over many years, lap that conspiracy theory crap up like a thirsty dog. Brand then concluded, and without displaying any emotional intelligence or insight and without an ounce of shame, "I thank you very much for your support and for questioning the information that you have been presented with."

You see, after all, Brand claims to be a "s/ex addict", and whatever that really means in the real world the rest of us inhabit. The same "s/ex addiction" that gave a 32-year-old man permission to pursue a 16-year-old girl for his own deviant s/exual gratification.

The term "sex addict" is simply not recognised by the DSM-V, the so-called bible for mental disorders, and nor by any bodies such as the World Health Organisation (and most medical professionals in general). Compulsive sexual behaviour disorder, which is exactly what "s/ex addiction" means from a medical viewpoint, doesn't quite have the same tone, does it?

By that, I mean Brand claims every single encounter was consensual, not in fact "compulsive" and we all know what he really means by that statement.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Apparently today, according to his first video since the scandal erupted, Brand has publicly thanked his supporters for helping him through an "extraordinary and distressing week", with no apology at all to his victims, and without a single shred of remorse. Of course, it is all about Brand and not his victims.

After all... the "man" is out to get him and his loyal audience, groomed by Brand over many years, lap that conspiracy theory crap up like a thirsty dog. Brand then concluded, and without displaying any emotional intelligence or insight and without an ounce of shame, "I thank you very much for your support and for questioning the information that you have been presented with."

You see, after all, Brand claims to be a "s/ex addict", and whatever that really means in the real world the rest of us inhabit. The same "s/ex addiction" that gave a 32-year-old man permission to pursue a 16-year-old girl for his own deviant s/exual gratification.

The term "sex addict" is simply not recognised by the DSM-V, the so-called bible for mental disorders, and nor by any bodies such as the World Health Organisation (and most medical professionals in general). Compulsive sexual behaviour disorder, which is exactly what "s/ex addiction" means from a medical viewpoint, doesn't quite have the same tone, does it?

By that, I mean Brand claims every single encounter was consensual, not in fact "compulsive" and we all know what he really means by that statement.

The WHO define a condition known as "compulsive sexual behavior disorder"
You will find it in ICD 11.

It is a known psychological prognosis.

The DSM does have a listing, as a "Sexual Disorder Not Otherwise Specified" In DSM 4 revised.

Whether either is relevent in this case is debatable.
Promiscuity due to devient self perception is commen, a compulsive sexual disorder is not.

If Brand took advantage of his position of percieved power, either by himself, or those that were placed or placed themselves in the position to be abused is a matter for the courts to decide.

Until a trial no one has the facts, it would be best to not colour a potential jury conviction because thats how mistrails are created.

Kev45

Reaction score
Ask yourself this, I have told Mr Boast in no uncertain terms, over and over again, not to type to me.

Mr Boast, who likes to give the impression he is a cheeky chappy, innocent and harmless, much like Brand. Ask yourself this, in between his constant sleazy remarks, why on earth does he keep typing to someone who has told him on numerous occasions that he makes their skin crawl? :rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ask yourself this, I have told Mr Boast in no uncertain terms, over and over again, not to type to me.

Mr Boast, who likes to give the impression he is a cheeky chappy, innocent and harmless, much like Brand. Ask yourself this, in between his constant sleazy remarks, why on earth does he keep typing to someone who has told him on numerous occasions that he makes their skin crawl? :rolleyes:

Then dont type stupid sh** which is wrong.
It isnt difficult.

You dont want to talk to me, then stop replying :p

Kev45

Reaction score
Then dont type stupid sh** which is wrong

You just repeated what I typed, you blabbering attention seeking fool.

You dont want to talk to me, then stop replying

Stop thrusting your bony old man groin against my leg, and learn, like Brand, that NO really does mean NO

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Well said!

hand clap.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You just repeated what I typed, you blabbering attention seeking fool.

Stop thrusting your bony old man groin against my leg, and learn, like Brand, that NO really does mean NO
haha.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Won't somebody think of the millionaires!!

Awakened Wonders. Fucking hell!! SMFH

Sex predator asks his 11.3m followers to support his work on Rumble, by donating at minimum $60, annually.

11.3 million X's £50 (60$), = a lotta, lotta dosh. = Five hundred and sixty five million. £565,000,000

It has always been and will always be about money, power, abuse and his manky penis.

Peak grifting.

peak grift.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sex predator and grifter clearly explaining why he is innocent

Back