''It is time to take personal responsibility''

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘It is time to take personal responsibility’ insists man who has abandoned two wives and an unknown number of children.​

Boris-Union-Jack-small.jpg

Boris Johnson has announced an end to lockdown measures and insisted it is time for people to take ‘personal responsibility’ for their actions, because that’s precisely the sort of thing you’ll find if you take a cursory look at his personal history.

Johnson told reporters and viewers that July 19th would see an end to government-mandated mask-wearing and social distancing, but that people are free to exercise their personal responsibility in deciding whether to wear a mask in certain situations.

Voter Simon Williams told us, “Well, that’s very nice of him. Personal responsibility is obviously a big part of Johnson’s core values – what with all the ex-wives and children he’s left in his wake. Being lectured on personal responsibility by Boris Johnson is like being lectured on the do’s and don’ts of high-profile networking by Prince Andrew.

“I get it, he is desperate to avoid taking the blame for anything bad that happens after the 19th July, but honestly, allowing the nation to apply its own personal best judgement is never, ever a good idea.

“Just picture the average member of the public, just picture them. Now, remember that half of the country is dumber than that.

“I guess we’ll find out just how dumb the country is when Boris tries to avoid any criticism when we know the consequences of letting people do whatever the fvck they want while cases are doubling every nine days.

“My guess is pretty fucking dumb.”

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

‘It is time to take personal responsibility’ insists man who has abandoned two wives and an unknown number of children.​

View attachment 3823

Boris Johnson has announced an end to lockdown measures and insisted it is time for people to take ‘personal responsibility’ for their actions, because that’s precisely the sort of thing you’ll find if you take a cursory look at his personal history.

Johnson told reporters and viewers that July 19th would see an end to government-mandated mask-wearing and social distancing, but that people are free to exercise their personal responsibility in deciding whether to wear a mask in certain situations.

Voter Simon Williams told us, “Well, that’s very nice of him. Personal responsibility is obviously a big part of Johnson’s core values – what with all the ex-wives and children he’s left in his wake. Being lectured on personal responsibility by Boris Johnson is like being lectured on the do’s and don’ts of high-profile networking by Prince Andrew.

“I get it, he is desperate to avoid taking the blame for anything bad that happens after the 19th July, but honestly, allowing the nation to apply its own personal best judgement is never, ever a good idea.

“Just picture the average member of the public, just picture them. Now, remember that half of the country is dumber than that.

“I guess we’ll find out just how dumb the country is when Boris tries to avoid any criticism when we know the consequences of letting people do whatever the fvck they want while cases are doubling every nine days.

“My guess is pretty fucking dumb.”
Well you've fallen for it so far, so I guess you're right.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
More contempt and disdain for people i see. It truly is ridiculous.

Snow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't listen to those who say ,"Take own responsibility. " We all do with many things in life, even prior to covid. Am pretty sure we will continue

Back