Is this why YOU feel lost?

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The path we walk as a race seems more difficult then ever now just like it did yesterday and just like it will tomorrow,

I think the key is to not focus on our failings but to focus on our achievements, that's not to say we should ignore the more lack luster aspects of our species but however to praise the advancements and be aware of the areas that have clear need of improvements.

Today's society is riddled with many issues and many marvels, the best way to tackle it is to approach change with an open mind and a positive manner while still listening to the lessons of previous follies.

For me I believe that there's something about the way we are wired that seems to gravitate towards negative narratives and although I won't deny this world isn't full of it's fair share of negative narratives it may help to start applying our selves as a race towards positive goals as opposed to dwelling in the negative existencies we've created for ourselves.

My 2 cents for what it's worth

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Mr Paperclip, you are spot on with that. I do think this life is but a test, not too un-like one of those gcse Exams. Pens down once this life is over [ok probably not best example]. What I will say though after reading what you wrote with increasing interest is this..If people thought back to when they were children, the qualities you had then were what enabled that abundance of happiness, why lose it when you get older. This world will corrupt you if you let it. That might have sounded a little epic towards the end, ayy.

Back