Is this fact or my imagination?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It may seem silly but is it a biological fact that Women have larger Eyes than Men or is it just easier to notice their Eyes when they have makeup on?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It may seem silly but is it a biological fact that Women have larger Eyes than Men or is it just easier to notice their Eyes when they have makeup on?
You are right it's silly ,

Let's talk Brains !!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
They got bigger chests too!
I think you mean bigger breasts (i.e. mammary glands) as opposed to chests where men's pectoral muscles and physique in general surpasses that of women's.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I must be odd one out then as i find that if a pretty woman pops her Eyes at you you suddenly go all weak at the knees !
I must be odd in this respect i guess. Excuse me .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I must be odd one out then as i find that if a pretty woman pops her Eyes at you you suddenly go all weak at the knees !
I must be odd in this respect i guess. Excuse me .
I do not know where you get your logic from but it's not of this world.

I just keep telling myself " It'll all be ok "

Attachments

• tenor (21).gif
    tenor (21).gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
W

Wren

I think you mean bigger breasts (i.e. mammary glands) as opposed to chests where men's pectoral muscles and physique in general surpasses that of women's.
LoL so wordy

Feels like I ate a large portion of dictionary and now became wise brain
A brain from the main Facecrow of Oz

Fair_Edin

Duchess d'Ecosse
Reaction score
It's true, we have wider peripheral vision and more colour receptors. Men have better binocular vision (or judging distances) and more light receptors, better vision in low light. Our eyes are the same size but the skull is shaped slightly differently giving the appearance of larger eyes. Hope this answers your question x

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's true, we have wider peripheral vision and more colour receptors. Men have better binocular vision (or judging distances) and more light receptors, better vision in low light. Our eyes are the same size but the skull is shaped slightly differently giving the appearance of larger eyes. Hope this answers your question x
Thank you ,it has given what i think may be the answer :). That`s very interesting about the slight difference in skull sizes . Now you can apologise to me Pocoloco :)

Fair_Edin

Duchess d'Ecosse
Reaction score
Thank you ,it has given what i think may be the answer :). That`s very interesting about the slight difference in skull sizes . Now you can apologise to me Pocoloco :)
Don't think there's a difference in skull size, just the orbital sockets are shaped slightly differently

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don't think there's a difference in skull size, just the orbital sockets are shaped slightly differently
Talking of Skull sizes did you know that 3 1/2 time the circumference of the skull equates too your height. Think I am right lol

everyone is tryiny it now:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All i know is that most woman can show their moods etc through their Eyes .If a woman`s Eyes set on a man then he soon knows about it :). After all ,women tend to go to a lot of trouble to make their Eyes even bigger than they are ! :).

Fair_Edin

Duchess d'Ecosse
Reaction score
Talking of Skull sizes did you know that 3 1/2 time the circumference of the skull equates too your height. Think I am right lol

everyone is tryiny it now:)
Yeap it follows the same ratio as your whole body and other things in nature. The distance from your shoulder to your finger tips, then divided by the distance from your elbow to finger tips is 1.618. also the same ratio as a spiral in a snails shell, the spread of branches in a tree or our own arteries.

Back