Introduction of Myself :)

Raspbearie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello & Thank You for having me here on UKChat. My name is Ivory, I am a born United States of America Citizen, I'm 29 years young. I am here to have fun and make some good friends along the way as well!! I do not tolerate drama, I am a single, hard working and prioritized human being, I do not have the time nor the right amount of capacity to deal with anyone's bs drama or shenanigans. I am a very gentle, open-minded and a free bird, what do you mean by free bird you might ask? I do what I want and I show no remorse or give no apologies!! I will continue to be the way I am and you can learn to love me for the real me or you can step behind and let others fill in your void from my presence and or life.. I'm here to chat and have fun, if I WANT to add you to my social medias then that is based on my own decision and choice, not YOURS!

My whole life I have tried to do the right thing and treat those the way I would want to be treated, but there's people out there who don't always have that same mindset, you are even remotely negative, narcissistic, controlling or ignorant in any way shape, or form towards me; you will be blocked! I'm not your mother, I shouldn't have to babysit you and tell you the things that is right from wrong, do better guys, for those who do want to actually get to know me and want more are more than free to ask all the questions their hearts desire!! Again thank you for allowing me to come along and be a part of UKChat!

Sincerely Yours,
Raspbearie ~ Ivory

kags

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Welcome to chat and lovely to meet you xxx

TinyEve

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello & Thank You for having me here on UKChat. My name is Ivory, I am a born United States of America Citizen, I'm 29 years young. I am here to have fun and make some good friends along the way as well!! I do not tolerate drama, I am a single, hard working and prioritized human being, I do not have the time nor the right amount of capacity to deal with anyone's bs drama or shenanigans. I am a very gentle, open-minded and a free bird, what do you mean by free bird you might ask? I do what I want and I show no remorse or give no apologies!! I will continue to be the way I am and you can learn to love me for the real me or you can step behind and let others fill in your void from my presence and or life.. I'm here to chat and have fun, if I WANT to add you to my social medias then that is based on my own decision and choice, not YOURS!

My whole life I have tried to do the right thing and treat those the way I would want to be treated, but there's people out there who don't always have that same mindset, you are even remotely negative, narcissistic, controlling or ignorant in any way shape, or form towards me; you will be blocked! I'm not your mother, I shouldn't have to babysit you and tell you the things that is right from wrong, do better guys, for those who do want to actually get to know me and want more are more than free to ask all the questions their hearts desire!! Again thank you for allowing me to come along and be a part of UKChat!

Sincerely Yours,
Raspbearie ~ Ivory
Have a great time honey !

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Sincerely Yours,
Raspbearie ~ Ivory
That's the best introduction I've seen on here in a long time. More often than not they simply type "hi" :rolleyes:
Welcome to the site.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi is better sod reading all that

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
nope i got bored after first question
She must lead exciting life

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Welcome to the mad house which is chat.

I do wonder what you mean by "prioritized human being"
As in you prioritise being human rather than perhaps a cat or some other such wierd modern identity, or your goals?

Either way, have fun :)

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
welcome Ivory lol that was one rambling negative intro!
have fun dude.

Aqua1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Welcome to fantasy island hun..........enjoy!!

Back