Infowars, hard right propaganda.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Well then let's get right to it so that I can find out how gullible I am.

…If you get [perform the PCR test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…

Do you know who said that? Or would you like some help from a gullible guy?

So according to you, Bill Gates is in control of the global pharmaceutical sector, science and medicine and politicians.

Away and boil your head, kid.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So according to you, Bill Gates is in control of the global pharmaceutical sector, science and medicine and politicians.

Away and boil your head, kid.
Dude! Tony Fauci is the author of that quote. Now instead of playing dumb, explain why tony didn't speak up when labs around the world used a cycle-threshold of 40. And why did labs set it too high?

You don't know anything about this, do you? :D

Kev45

Reaction score
Dude! Tony Fauci is the author of that quote. Now instead of playing dumb, explain why tony didn't speak up when labs around the world used a cycle-threshold of 40. And why did labs set it too high?

You don't know anything about this, do you? :D

You keep mentioning Bill Gates. Over and over again, but because you are clearly a gullible kid, you keep changing the subject rather than answer the original question you yourself posed?

Where is your evidence?

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You keep mentioning Bill Gates. Over and over again, but because you are clearly a gullible kid, you keep changing the subject rather than answer the original question you yourself posed?

Where is your evidence?
Fine, then let's talk about fauci. Why didn't he speak up when he knew that the cycle-threshold of the PCR-test was set too high. Simple question for you. Why aren't you answering it?

Kev45

Reaction score
So you have no evidence at all that Bill Gates is the secret squirrel leader of the free world.

Thought so, you silly kid.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So you have no evidence at all that Bill Gates is the secret squirrel leader of the free world.

Thought so, you silly kid.
You're stuck on billy so that you don't have to explain why labs around the world set the PCR-test cycle threshold at forty when fauci himself made it clear that such a setting will spit out meaningless results. Now why don't you clear this up for us and just explain why fauci would keep quiet as a mouse when the FDA recommended a cycle-threshold of 40.

You don't like talking about this, do you . . .

Kev45

Reaction score
You dragged Bill Gates into it, not me. Then, when asked to provide evidence to back up your childish claim, you randomly changed the subject. Do you seriously think that I will engage with a gullible kid who started his OWN argument off with an irrational tirade about "billy gates"?

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You dragged Bill Gates into it, not me. Then, when asked to provide evidence to back up your childish claim, you randomly changed the subject. Do you seriously think that I will engage with a gullible kid who started his OWN argument off with an irrational tirade about "billy gates"?
I think you have no intentions of addressing anything because you're hiding behind your sofa and billy so that you don't have to explain why you allow yourself to be lied to, and then ignore the fact when it's pointed out to you in no uncertain terms.

Better not leave billy's side or you'll have to explain why you keep listening to known liars.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Like yeah, so when I missed the Turn Left in 200 meters and I turned right instead, it was the sign at fault and not me. Cancel all woke signs, I say, it's all a Bill Gates conspiracy dontcha know? Rabbits, bunnies everywhere. Squeak, doctor doctor. :oops:
Yeah, you're the who brought up billy. You don't even know that, do you?

Kev45

Reaction score
You obviously can’t read/listen to anything, or don’t want to, either way you are an idiot Fred.

You have been typing the same deluded lines for years. Having exactly the same arguments with yourself. Thousands of posts, while you suck all life out of the boards. "Finally we know, finally, finally it is coming out, finally". But not yet, eh...

The lockdown clearly damaged your mental health, irreparably. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
"If I have helped a single person, it will have been worth all the years and 100s of hours I have spent sucking all life out of the boards. It's all about me, can't none of you see this?"

:D :D:D:D

Kev45

Reaction score
And yet it HAS been worth it, for far more than one person.

Yes, of course, people who have already HAD the jab and booster shots, will be thanking you until they drop stone-cold dead. Or any of the other numerous health issues, which you predicted over two years ago.

Deluded.:D

Kev45

Reaction score
Someone called "Bad" (17 years old?) and who spends all his spare time and more, for years, 'educating' online. I wouldn't call it 'educating' but the word I would use is banned, so 'educating' naive and gullible people he doesn't know on an internet chat site, and who describes the grown up in the room as "beyond stupid"

Deluded. :D

Kev45

Reaction score
You’re a ‘grown up’? Really?
You would love me to react for the next five years, wouldn't you, Christopher, and you have form for that, don't you. You carry on spamming negative crap from white supremacist sites while you slowly kill the boards, and please try and have fun while you do it. :oops:

Back