Infowars, hard right propaganda.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Feed you information, so you can disappear to google it and then reappear a week later as an expert in yet another subject? In my humble opinion, it is also impossible to have a grown up conversation with someone who views the world in black and white. :rolleyes:

That's you btw.

So you havent had time to google an answer yet over the simple question I asked.
It was a simple question.
What is the "Far Right" everyone is afraid of?

Still waiting, as you say, for weeks, for an answer.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
So you havent had time to google an answer yet over the simple question I asked.
It was a simple question.
What is the "Far Right" everyone is afraid of?

Still waiting, as you say, for weeks, for an answer.

You keep digging my posts out, often from weeks ago, Mr 10% are a burden on society, but it will not alter the facts one iota, that fact being that you do not understand the concept of economic theory.

"ye dere iz only capiteelists and scoceelists".

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You keep digging my posts out, often from weeks ago, Mr 10% are a burden on society, but it will not alter the facts one iota, that fact being that you do not understand the concept of economic theory.

"ye dere iz only capiteelists and scoceelists".

Still waiting.

Jessxny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Infowars is barely far right anything that you think is far right is 100% not on TV, far right media comes from obscure sites or popular ones like stormfront.

Anyways Alex Jones is a know liar anyone that has watched more than 2 episodes of infowars takes everything he says with an extreme amount of salt, mass shooting denial has been around long before infowars it’s just that sandy hook was everywhere and he saw an opportunity.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Infowars is barely far right anything that you think is far right is 100% not on TV, far right media comes from obscure sites or popular ones like stormfront.

Anyways Alex Jones is a know liar anyone that has watched more than 2 episodes of infowars takes everything he says with an extreme amount of salt, mass shooting denial has been around long before infowars it’s just that sandy hook was everywhere and he saw an opportunity.
Alex Jones is a dick, without doubt.
It is however funny that his "Turning the frogs gay" rant turned out to be kinda true.
They didnt turn gay, they became prone to hermaphroditism.
Genetics is funny like that :D

Back