IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

S

Scotsbabe2020

hello id like to get this message across, a chat buddy has died last june, he did have adhd, it afects you mentally, please dont let yer egos get in the way, if helps on the media, please seek it, doesnt matter who just dont let it happen to yourselves , FORGET YER EGOS ffs, like right now, im bad with stress and anxiety, the mods are good ppl, i know theres not a lot of help out there, but help yourself, , ive done had 6 ppl die on me ffs grrrrrrrrrrrrr im heartbroken, i live alone, when im not well i will hold on in here till they arrive, this did happen to me last year, i wa in the scotland room and still dne it, so please just dont go fecking dying on me, i cant cope
FORGET UR EGOS, DO IT FOR YOURSELF, this is the best advice i can give!, saving lives, its what im more into

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bless your hear, Chin up keep smiling and believe in yourself. I know where you are coming from through personal experience and i`m still struggling 2 years on, but there are people on here who have helped me and i found some solace in that . I sincerly hope the same for yourself. God bless and take care. Catch you in the room,
xxxx Cags

Back