Immigration solution?

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Obviously the welfare rules in mainland Europe must be stricter than Britain's, otherwise the illegal immigrant scroungers would stay there instead of paying people smugglers a fortune to come here.
If we made our welfare rules as strict, they'd have no incentive to come here, or is that too simple a solution?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about the emigrants, the people leaving Britain. I suspect they're the people we need... Doctors, nurses, entrepreneurs etc :(

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Immigrants whether asylum seekers or economic migrants arent the problem, its the establishment ran system that is being ran by private companies such as Serco which is the problem. A system deliberately designed to drag out for 2 years before flinging these people into the most impoverish areas and left to get on with it, tells you all you need to know about this racket. No thought about the mental health of these people, no effort to integrate them into society, nothing, just used as commodities/cashcows .Its the likes of serco etc who own the hotels, the same company who is reaching out to landlords to manage their properties for them, same with the hotels and the b&bs, who own the suppliers who supply the hotels, who hire the staff, who buy the mobiles, the clothes, etc, who then add their cut on and present it to the taxpayer. Then youve got all the legal side of the racket, the case workers etc, all rinsing the life out of it, dragging it out. Then youve got the holding facilities of failed asylum seekers which is modeled off the criminal justice system, again, ran by private industries. These establishment parasites dont want this to end and thats why nothing has ever been done about migration. And yet, here we are, having the mainstream media doing everything it can to indirectly demonise asylum seekers or economic migrants - the likes of the Doily Mail (the sun for adults), either blaming migrants or second generation folk for everything thats wrong in areas (or anyone non white for that matter) calling areas, "no go areas" or "lawless" etc and on the flip side calling anyone who is complaining about it, "far right extremists". The real venom needs to be aimed at the likes of Serco and the local councils who are taking the money and spoffing it up the wall on worthless ventures, not the impoverish people in the areas where the migrants are being dumped or the migrants themselves.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Greed.. Its a hole that can never be filled, no matter how much you keep shovelling into it. It's true, working in shitty conditions and payed next to nothing for 12 hour + days does nothing for the mental state of a person. I've seen it with me own peekers, poor folk, they get used so badly and are as you put it just cashcows. Commodity; a means of getting richer, faster. Just so at the end of thu'day some beer bellied yella bella lowdown stinkin son of a thousand desased one legged swines can swing the golf club that bit longer.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Immigrants whether asylum seekers or economic migrants arent the problem, its the establishment ran system that is being ran by private companies such as Serco which is the problem. A system deliberately designed to drag out for 2 years before flinging these people into the most impoverish areas and left to get on with it, tells you all you need to know about this racket. No thought about the mental health of these people, no effort to integrate them into society, nothing, just used as commodities/cashcows .Its the likes of serco etc who own the hotels, the same company who is reaching out to landlords to manage their properties for them, same with the hotels and the b&bs, who own the suppliers who supply the hotels, who hire the staff, who buy the mobiles, the clothes, etc, who then add their cut on and present it to the taxpayer. Then youve got all the legal side of the racket, the case workers etc, all rinsing the life out of it, dragging it out. Then youve got the holding facilities of failed asylum seekers which is modeled off the criminal justice system, again, ran by private industries. These establishment parasites dont want this to end and thats why nothing has ever been done about migration. And yet, here we are, having the mainstream media doing everything it can to indirectly demonise asylum seekers or economic migrants - the likes of the Doily Mail (the sun for adults), either blaming migrants or second generation folk for everything thats wrong in areas (or anyone non white for that matter) calling areas, "no go areas" or "lawless" etc and on the flip side calling anyone who is complaining about it, "far right extremists". The real venom needs to be aimed at the likes of Serco and the local councils who are taking the money and spoffing it up the wall on worthless ventures, not the impoverish people in the areas where the migrants are being dumped or the migrants themselves.
I like your comment. Good to see you looking past the venomous distracters, paid to spew propaganda to rabblerouse - namely, mainstream media.

The solution is coming. In fact, it is here already, but people don't want it. It has been here for a while now, and is getting better and better.

The hope for mankind, and a united world, is not a dream that people are reaching out for. It is one that is already here, but people don't want to accept it THAT way, but do it their own way. Soon, no person at all in the world will be left behind, vilified, or exploited.

If only they understood the significance of Isaiah 57:19-21, Daniel 2:44-45, and Matthew 6:10.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
According to the ONS, net migration set to hit more than one million over two years for the first time on record. Can we sustain these numbers?
If you put a drop of water into a glass of wine, it is still a glass of wine... If you half fill it with water it is no longer a glass of wine.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
According to the ONS, net migration set to hit more than one million over two years for the first time on record. Can we sustain these numbers?
If you put a drop of water into a glass of wine, it is still a glass of wine... If you half fill it with water it is no longer a glass of wine.
Theres this Guy that can magicaly turn it back to wine though, even if it became all water. The only a**h**** I have ever encountered happen to be born and bred Brits. Funny, never once has anyone from overseas ie Imigrants ever caused me so much as a cause not to smile.. go figure. been wanting to use that in a sentence for ages.yerss go figure.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Theres this Guy that can magicaly turn it back to wine though, even if it became all water. The only a**h**** I have ever encountered happen to be born and bred Brits. Funny, never once has anyone from overseas ie Imigrants ever caused me so much as a cause not to smile.. go figure. been wanting to use that in a sentence for ages.yerss go figure.
I take your point, but is it racist, or even wrong, to want to live in a homogeneous (a big word that i've been wanting to use for ages :)) society?

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I take your point, but is it racist, or even wrong, to want to live in a homogeneous (a big word that i've been wanting to use for ages :)) society?
Coming from you no.. homogeneous, it isnt a reality. No one decended from granparents who did not at some point travel to settle in some other part of the world. In my opin, It matters not where you came from or even where you intend to go, just so long as you treat others with the respect and common decency they deserve. It's raining here now, this very second. I can open the window , cup my hands and have a drink if I so chose to yet there are so many that have to travel miles , carry it on their heads . for them it is survival. This is reality but we just choose not to see it.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's raining here now, this very second. I can open the window , cup my hands and have a drink if I so chose to yet there are so many that have to travel miles , carry it on their heads . for them it is survival.
You know those Water Aid ads on the tele of the child having to walk miles to get water... I'm reminded of what the ex used to say whenever they
came on - Why don't they just move closer to the water? :rolleyes: I often just smiled, rather than risk another domestic argument. :eek:

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
You know those Water Aid ads on the tele of the child having to walk miles to get water... I'm reminded of what the ex used to say whenever they
came on - Why don't they just move closer to the water? :rolleyes: I often just smiled, rather than risk another domestic argument. :eek:
..actualy didnt think of that, why dont they?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
..actualy didnt think of that, why dont they?
It could be for a number of reasons. Possibly because they've lived on that land for generations, it's their land and only food source. The forum
inteligencia may be able to supply a more detailed reason why they don't just move closer to the water.
But thinking about it, poor people in this country living in really run-down grotty areas can't just up and move to better places. Housing costs,
jobs etc keep them where they are... Poor people all over the world are prisoners of geography. :(

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It could be for a number of reasons. Possibly because they've lived on that land for generations, it's their land and only food source. The forum
inteligencia may be able to supply a more detailed reason why they don't just move closer to the water.
But thinking about it, poor people in this country living in really run-down grotty areas can't just up and move to better places. Housing costs,
jobs etc keep them where they are... Poor people all over the world are prisoners of geography. :(

They have to walk miles for "Clean" Water.
As local human and industry waste has polluted the once usable water sources.
It's the age old industry problem "Don't Chit in your own back yard"
Yet they do, because there is no oversight or if there is it is open to bribary by foreign governments and/or corporations.

Most of the imports from Africa are never discussed when it comes to health and safety.

I'm not talking about wearing a yellow jacket and a hard hat, I'm talking actual poisening of kids mining cobalt for batteries.

Yet Western companies say "Within our mines everyone is safe" whilst outside thier fences, kids are mining in open cast pits and those same companies are buying the ores from them for next to feck all.
It's PR somantics.

As for why we need immigration it's simple.
People are having less kids.
So when they retire theres no one to pay taxes and therefore pay for pensions.

The idea that we can "level up" and get everyone a university education, get them high paying jobs, is stupidly narrow minded.
There are people who aren't able to do that, they are the ones, like me, who did an apprenticeship in engineering.

How does government fix that, education until 18 because there are very few apprenticships any more.

Keep them in the system then pass them off to collage and Uni.
Schooling until 18 is a massive burden on the taxpayer, but it looks good on unemployment figures.
Force them into Uni for jobs like nursing which used to have proper schools.
They are still either a burden to the tax system due to grants or getting themselves into thousands of pounds of debt for what?

So the government can say "We are working hard to combat the unemployment problem" whilst off shoring jobs around the world.

No government wants to be the one who says "Sorry we have to cut pensions" it would be an election loser.
Add to that inflation which means what you paid into your pension fund 10, 20 or 30 years ago is worth a damn site less than it is now.

The idea that we could keep the population static but improve jobs, better salaries due to better education, which would mean more Tax per person, failed.
It was always going to.

One cannot change the selection of jobs available without impacting those who can't work in it.

We need jobs people can do, which the powers that be don't understand, they live in the London Banking and Insurance bubble.
Or.
We need taxpayers and if people aren't making them at home, we have to import them.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
They have to walk miles for "Clean" Water.
As local human and industry waste has polluted the once usable water sources.
It's the age old industry problem "Don't Chit in your own back yard"
Yet they do, because there is no oversight or if there is it is open to bribary by foreign governments and/or corporations.

Most of the imports from Africa are never discussed when it comes to health and safety.

I'm not talking about wearing a yellow jacket and a hard hat, I'm talking actual poisening of kids mining cobalt for batteries.

Yet Western companies say "Within our mines everyone is safe" whilst outside thier fences, kids are mining in open cast pits and those same companies are buying the ores from them for next to feck all.
It's PR somantics.

As for why we need immigration it's simple.
People are having less kids.
So when they retire theres no one to pay taxes and therefore pay for pensions.

The idea that we can "level up" and get everyone a university education, get them high paying jobs, is stupidly narrow minded.
There are people who aren't able to do that, they are the ones, like me, who did an apprenticeship in engineering.

How does government fix that, education until 18 because there are very few apprenticships any more.

Keep them in the system then pass them off to collage and Uni.
Schooling until 18 is a massive burden on the taxpayer, but it looks good on unemployment figures.
Force them into Uni for jobs like nursing which used to have proper schools.
They are still either a burden to the tax system due to grants or getting themselves into thousands of pounds of debt for what?

So the government can say "We are working hard to combat the unemployment problem" whilst off shoring jobs around the world.

No government wants to be the one who says "Sorry we have to cut pensions" it would be an election loser.
Add to that inflation which means what you paid into your pension fund 10, 20 or 30 years ago is worth a damn site less than it is now.

The idea that we could keep the population static but improve jobs, better salaries due to better education, which would mean more Tax per person, failed.
It was always going to.

One cannot change the selection of jobs available without impacting those who can't work in it.

We need jobs people can do, which the powers that be don't understand, they live in the London Banking and Insurance bubble.
Or.
We need taxpayers and if people aren't making them at home, we have to import them.
I saw that double worded side-steppin avoidance like the plague, turn a blind eye to it otherwise you wont get funded corrupt son of a thousand deseased dogs! word.. "Taxpayer"...Amazon, apple, damn even argos..just those is the equiivilant of a cities worth of everyday folk paying their taxes for a year...theres your problem right there. Billions sent to tax haven off shore banks..but never will any "elected" government do sh** about it.

Back