I'm here and will help the site become great

G

GodsGdGuy

not Facebook or Twitter great because I don't want family, bosses, co workers, or others that I won't mention viewing or spying on my online activity but I do want this site to become great and I'll help it become great.....Lobby is already great because it moves quickly 24/7 and I noticed YoungatHeart moves too they already great but Forums and other chatrooms needs work.....I'm here to help

Reaction score
not Facebook or Twitter great because I don't want family, bosses, co workers, or others that I won't mention viewing or spying on my online activity but I do want this site to become great and I'll help it become great.....Lobby is already great because it moves quickly 24/7 and I noticed YoungatHeart moves too they already great but Forums and other chatrooms needs work.....I'm here to help

You got an heart but shouldn't you be working with those who run this site if you want to help it? On idea's on how to make the site better, do you think more chatters might be better than quicker chat? In lobby its common to see people say that chat's going too fast and they're unable to keep up.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I hate crowds where ever they are..!

Reaction score
Did he think he'd help the site more by leaving?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
He has left been banned//........ ffs?

|Why are you people still chatting about him for?..|

Reaction score
Banned, deleted, abucted for experimentation, site will be quieter and less annoying without him.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I doubt he has definately gone..... he'll be back tomorrow after hes had his weetabix. :p

Back