If you could tun back time, what time would you go too?

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
CVs may linger, but you should have just lied like everyone else! Straight "A"s in every subject Cookie. I'd believe it!
I DID get some! But all of them would have been cool! :D

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What a lovely thing to say. You almost always manage to make me cry, most often with laughter but here with the capacity of an online friend to make me feel better about myself. Thank you!
But it's true, Bas. Not just bluster. Think about it, fool, then believe it. :p

R

RoyaLeathering

I did try and go back in time by contacting my ex and telling her I still loved her. She gave me a two-word response which gave me no desire to ever go back in time again.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would go back before this lockdown, go and see my parents every day even though they were shielding instead of staying away, Mum is now passed from COVID-19, Dad is in hospital with it and I have had it too. There was no point in them shielding and not going out, they still got it anyway and I didnt see them in the past 8 weeks of their life, its heartbreaking!

Condolences to you and your family..

T

Tandy

I would go back before this lockdown, go and see my parents every day even though they were shielding instead of staying away, Mum is now passed from COVID-19, Dad is in hospital with it and I have had it too. There was no point in them shielding and not going out, they still got it anyway and I didnt see them in the past 8 weeks of their life, its heartbreaking!
Sorry to hear that, please take care of yourself

Back