you ever seen a real ghost

• not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thought you had but didnt know

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
T

TCcohog

ha ha Jude I would imagine sooooo woooohoooo Not even in the crypt at Oxford castle in the twilight hour Jude

T

TCcohog

It was but fun Emmmmm don't think I would have been there without the crowd though. I asked psychic what the sketch was, she explained, then said or you can of on your own as long as you let me know were you are. Im like oh you will know were I am . I am the one hanging onto your shirt tail

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have looked up all the old hospitals and asylums on google.......wonderful buildings now either derilect or pulled down. What a shame and waste of amazing architecture. :(

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'll have to tell you some of the haunted stories they tried to scare us with on night duty.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It was the rocking horse in the paediactric ward that rocked on its own at night.......:eek:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wont tell you any more stories.......it may scare u.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I thought all ghosts had no faces...... so how did u see them disfigured? Ghosts are invisible, see through figures of the imagination.

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i have seen many kinds over the years i was at the buckland hospital it was empty i went in there i found a dark ghost on the 2nd floor up above the control centre it had no face i saw i quite clear to

Back