Humans are weak

JaymiCB73

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
'Homo Sapiens destroyed this process. They are no longer capable of evolving. Advancements in science and medicine mean that sick, weak people are able to reproduce and pass on their sickly DNA. This weakens the human species as a whole.'

But evolution isn't linear. It isn't progression towards something, merely, a change in a species due to the necessity of the change. The variant for the change or the possibility of the change must be present in the species from the beginning.

B

Bad_Influence

Evolution will continue... it takes millions of years for any noticeable change so we will never actually see it happen in many generations of the human race. Nature doesn't stop for us, it would be arrogant to think it does... it will carry on an survive for millennia after we've gone.

B

Beemovie

Evolution will continue... it takes millions of years for any noticeable change so we will never actually see it happen in many generations of the human race. Nature doesn't stop for us, it would be arrogant to think it does... it will carry on an survive for millennia after we've gone.
Not true. You managed to evolve into an idiot in weeks.

B

Bad_Influence

Not true. You managed to evolve into an idiot in weeks.

Oh you found your keyboard eventually. You've spent weeks 'liking' LondonGuy's posts. Now off you pop, back into your cage you silly little boy.

Polish_Plumber_Richard

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Darwin's theory of natural selection is a process by which a species changes over time in response to changes in the environment, or competition between organisms, in order for the species to survive. The members of the species with the most desirable characteristics are able to produce the best-adapted offspring.

It is a key mechanism of evolution. Only the strongest survive, so that only the best genes are passed on to future generations, thus eliminating any weaknesses from the gene pool.

Homo Sapiens destroyed this process. They are no longer capable of evolving. Advancements in science and medicine mean that sick, weak people are able to reproduce and pass on their sickly DNA. This weakens the human species as a whole.

Stupid people are celebrated and paraded on reality shows like Love Island and Jeremy Kyle for other stupid people's entertainment.

The members that populate this site epitomise how weak and stupid the human race has become. Evolution marches on, whilst simpletons on this site beg for attention and affirmation on social media. You're all pathetic and weak-minded.
Look at me! Look at me! Jejeje

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh you found your keyboard eventually. You've spent weeks 'liking' LondonGuy's posts. Now off you pop, back into your cage you silly little boy.
This from you who plays kiss chasing liking everything Altair posts lol!!

You are a joke as I said yesterday you can't stand anyone else saying anything on the forum.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

You are a joke as I said yesterday you can't stand anyone else saying anything on the forum.

Pack it in LG. Just pack it in. Your motives for being here are not good ones.

B

Bad_Influence

One day you’ll learn how to have a conversation. Until then I politely suggest you pipe fecking down you nutter.

B

Bad_Influence

Well done Beemovie, another ‘like’ for LG. He will be pleased :D

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Darwin's theory of natural selection is a process by which a species changes over time in response to changes in the environment, or competition between organisms, in order for the species to survive. The members of the species with the most desirable characteristics are able to produce the best-adapted offspring.

It is a key mechanism of evolution. Only the strongest survive, so that only the best genes are passed on to future generations, thus eliminating any weaknesses from the gene pool.

Homo Sapiens destroyed this process. They are no longer capable of evolving. Advancements in science and medicine mean that sick, weak people are able to reproduce and pass on their sickly DNA. This weakens the human species as a whole.

Stupid people are celebrated and paraded on reality shows like Love Island and Jeremy Kyle for other stupid people's entertainment.

The members that populate this site epitomise how weak and stupid the human race has become. Evolution marches on, whilst simpletons on this site beg for attention and affirmation on social media. You're all pathetic and weak-minded.

That includes you, seeing as you are here too! Having said that, I do agree with you. If only humans chose their mates as carefully as other animals do! Unfortunately, we are governed by our emotions, and this is our weakness.

B

Bad_Influence

I'd hate to be genetically programmed to choose a partner based on strength. I don't find Russian weightlifters in the least bit attractive. :D:D:p

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd hate to be genetically programmed to choose a partner based on strength. I don't find Russian weightlifters in the least bit attractive. :D:D:p
You can't always judge by appearances. My husband was downright ugly but proved to be good breeding stock and a good provider.

B

Bad_Influence

You can't always judge by appearances. My husband was downright ugly but proved to be good breeding stock and a good provider.

But physical attraction IS important. I'm sure Diane Abbott is a strong woman and will provide well but I don't know anyone (apart from Corbyn) who would want to wake up next to her. :D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Wow !!

All my favourites on one thread :D:D:D

Let's " Go to War"

Altair , Happy Weekend Buddy :cool:

*Assembles Army and watches with interest*

(Lets off one Party Popper);)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
funny-dogs-calm-down-son-4681.jpg

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But physical attraction IS important. I'm sure Diane Abbott is a strong woman and will provide well but I don't know anyone (apart from Corbyn) who would want to wake up next to her. :D:D

It's obvious that Corbyn is mentally unstable, so he's no judge. However, she has at least one child, so she managed to seduce someone!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Wow !!

All my favourites on one thread :D:D:D

Let's " Go to War"

Altair , Happy Weekend Buddy :cool:

*Assembles Army and watches with interest*

(Lets off one Party Popper);)

Nothing here worthy of 'Going to war over ' My friend..:)

Happy weekend to you too pal. ;)

(Let's of a bazooka...) :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing here worthy of 'Going to war over ' My friend..:)

Happy weekend to you too pal. ;)

(Let's of a bazooka...) :D

Bazooka lmao :D:D

Lovin that Avatar !!!:cool:

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Western IQ dropped 14 points on average last century compared to the previous one

People are getting dumber not using there brains and losing the power of critical and analytical thinking we are evolving and brains are changing but evolution is not always for the better there are many theories as to why and there are books anyone can read to look into the decline. Education and teaching have changed it's more copy and repeat instead of critical thinking or debate as in the past being just one example with relentless mass media being another it tells you what to think instead of actually thinking for yourself

I can't remember what book it was in but scientists calculated that the golden age for the Western man's brain was the industrial revolution it was when it peaked most inventions ect compared to modern day

We are getting dumber ,lazier and softer as time passes

Back