Hi, Dancing By Myself here, pleased to meet you,

DancingByMyself

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was recommended this site by a friend on another Chat Site. I was advised to start with a joke but I'm not too good at jokes....
I never forget to keep my heels and standards high, my user name should really have been Terms and Conditions, because I get ignored so much, I am so hot that I wonder if I contribute to global warming (OK I had help with these but they made me laugh).
Hope to speak to some of you and make some friends.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was recommended this site by a friend on another Chat Site. I was advised to start with a joke but I'm not too good at jokes....
I never forget to keep my heels and standards high, my user name should really have been Terms and Conditions, because I get ignored so much, I am so hot that I wonder if I contribute to global warming (OK I had help with these but they made me laugh).

lol welcome

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

What is the 'Other' Chat Site called and what is your name on that site?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Sometimes Dancing by yourself is required.

Buy a large Wall mirror - The guy in mine is pretty good .... you might get lucky o_O

Back