hey! (f18 + bisexual)

desirablesecrets

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there! Thanks for having me here. Glad I found a site to meet and chat with people..

Name: Dee
Looking for: Friends, possible partner?
Relationship Status: Single

a few things about me :)..

My favorite color(s) are green, maroon, and pastel pink. I love to chat with people and get to know them. I enjoy playing instruments, I'm fluent in piano and bass guitar.. I rock climb, sing, dance, love to be around animals, work with kids (counselling).. I like to read romance books, and write romance short stories. I also enjoy journaling and expressing myself through poetry. I'm a horror movie fan, and try to get into old true crime stories when I find something good. I'm a huge goofball, and most of my time I spend it around other people talking and just enjoying their presence.

Okay! Some physical things about me if anyone is curious. I am 5'4, I have mid length brown/black hair.. I do dye my hair a lot though. My eyes are a deep brown and on top of them sit clear cat eye shaped glasses. I have freckles across my nose, small lips, and a big bright smile. I wear a lot of street style clothes.. loose baggy things with mostly earth tones and duller colors, however I do enjoy a pop of color here or there.. It's usually my hair that does the popping xD I have an average thick build. I am a curvy girl, a proud one too.

I'm not sure what else to say! I go by She/They pronouns, i'm bisexual, and I hope to make some friends here! ^-^

(preference of talking to people is 16-35)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi there! Thanks for having me here. Glad I found a site to meet and chat with people..

Name: Dee
Looking for: Friends, possible partner?
Relationship Status: Single

a few things about me :)..

My favorite color(s) are green, maroon, and pastel pink. I love to chat with people and get to know them. I enjoy playing instruments, I'm fluent in piano and bass guitar.. I rock climb, sing, dance, love to be around animals, work with kids (counselling).. I like to read romance books, and write romance short stories. I also enjoy journaling and expressing myself through poetry. I'm a horror movie fan, and try to get into old true crime stories when I find something good. I'm a huge goofball, and most of my time I spend it around other people talking and just enjoying their presence.

Okay! Some physical things about me if anyone is curious. I am 5'4, I have mid length brown/black hair.. I do dye my hair a lot though. My eyes are a deep brown and on top of them sit clear cat eye shaped glasses. I have freckles across my nose, small lips, and a big bright smile. I wear a lot of street style clothes.. loose baggy things with mostly earth tones and duller colors, however I do enjoy a pop of color here or there.. It's usually my hair that does the popping xD I have an average thick build. I am a curvy girl, a proud one too.

I'm not sure what else to say! I go by She/They pronouns, i'm bisexual, and I hope to make some friends here! ^-^

(preference of talking to people is 16-35)
Now that's what I call an introduction, it certainly beats a 'Hi'. :) Welcome to the site.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
Now that's what I call an introduction, it certainly beats a 'Hi'. :) Welcome to the site.
Bets on if she will ever post here again ?

1:5 Hmm.. might do.

1:7. She will.

Odds on Fave 1:10..... Never again.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Some forum'ers have no staying power, sometimes leaving the same day they join :eek: but some do stick around. :)

Back