Help please !

TriciaG

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When I go into chat rooms the users/friends/ignore column is across the whole screen horizontally so I cant see any chat at all because its being blocked...Havent a clue whats going on, can anyone help ?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
SNAP!

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Am glad it's not just me lol

TriciaG

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Makes me realise how much Ive come to rely on chat, got my knickers in a real twist i did o_O

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
There’s some technical issues with chat atm. If this isn’t resolved for you all please send me a private message with the issues you’re having and screenshots of possible. Thanks x

whomenare

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When I go into chat rooms the users/friends/ignore column is across the whole screen horizontally so I cant see any chat at all because its being blocked...Havent a clue whats going on, can anyone help ?
Same here, what a pain

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Whomenare your past the help stage lol

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How come when i log in theres only a few rooms on display i dont want to go in lobby or lgbt rooms ?

whomenare

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How come when i log in theres only a few rooms on display i dont want to go in lobby or lgbt rooms ?
And you said i was beyond help, this proves we the very same pal............lololol

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i dont want to go in lobby ingrid thats the problem use to show all rooms once now only a select few

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i dont want to go in lobby ingrid thats the problem use to show all rooms once now only a select few
You are past the help stage too like whomenare...lol Maybe the Queen will Help You! :D :p

Back