Help line links

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is a serious question. I am wondering if links to help lines and support groups are allowed to be published on this forum. Life can be very difficult and stressful at times, this is when we are in most need of some emotional support.
Maybe there are people on this chat forum in need of support, but don't know who to turn to. It might be helpful to provide links to organisations who are qualified to give the right kind of help and advice.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is a serious question. I am wondering if links to help lines and support groups are allowed to be published on this forum. Life can be very difficult and stressful at times, this is when we are in most need of some emotional support.
Maybe there are people on this chat forum in need of support, but don't know who to turn to. It might be helpful to provide links to organisations who are qualified to give the right kind of help and advice.

I think mods are given some training in that regard, although I'm not sure, I know it happened on some older sites.
Although a pinned forum post may be a good idea at least.

Thx for bringing this up Penny, hopefully someone will see it and respond.

For a start :-
Helplines in the UK

Last edited:
Back