hello fae bonny scotland

SCOTSBABE2021

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi there just joined here, well its been 7 months in my other name LOL, ive got to point out that i get mocked a lot cos of my disability, which is a BIG NO GO, im fun happy genuine honest, that stands my ground all times, just stop beating me round the bush, i lost my buddys when ukcb closed and found them on here, 7 month and ive quit the whole site twice and came back due to illness etc., i would say tthe securitys not god on here as there are ppl that read things online, seeing is believing , LOL, im more friendly than anything else, just stop beating round the bush, if nothings there ffs

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
hi there just joined here, well its been 7 months in my other name LOL, ive got to point out that i get mocked a lot cos of my disability, which is a BIG NO GO, im fun happy genuine honest, that stands my ground all times, just stop beating me round the bush, i lost my buddys when ukcb closed and found them on here, 7 month and ive quit the whole site twice and came back due to illness etc., i would say tthe securitys not god on here as there are ppl that read things online, seeing is believing , LOL, im more friendly than anything else, just stop beating round the bush, if nothings there ffs

I was hoping that a 'yawn' emoji was available, but alas, not. In the meantime, I'll give a response nearest to that, which is available.
:rolleyes:

MARTINH

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What's happened to the chat room

yerelda

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello scotsbabe xx im near glasgow

BettyT0ughTits

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hidy hidy hi , hidy hidy ho ,

Back