Have i been permanantly banned?

BruceLee1940

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I got banned for posting a picture of man boobs and when i try load up chat it comes up invalid nickname TOU violation

does that mean permanant ban?

my friend posted a rude pic and she got let back in shortly after

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello BruceLee
Please have a look in your message box, as i have replied to you.
Thank you for being so polite, was a very nice change from the normal messages :)

BruceLee1940

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello BruceLee
Please have a look in your message box, as i have replied to you.
Thank you for being so polite, was a very nice change from the normal messages :)

yeah thanks Hollie!

are you able to let me back in and lift the ban please?

i have read the section 9 rules.

BruceLee1940

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hollie,

someone earlier posted a lot worse rude pic than me and got let back in within the hour and i cant, how does that work?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Bruce: Who ever you are... ! Just take the ban and wait it out...

The more you bleet on about it the worse things will get.

Take a break and watch a movie or something.:)

BruceLee1940

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
well she said even if she could overturn the ban it would be seen as favouritism but the same thing happens for others, the mods are bad on here

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I got banned for posting a picture of man boobs and when i try load up chat it comes up invalid nickname TOU violation

Hello Bruce,

Some mods ban for stupid reasons or no reason at all because I was banned from a room just because I wasn't talking. Hopefully you will be back on soon

Last edited:

BruceLee1940

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
its crap like, someone that got banned earlier for a worse pic spoke to whoever banned them and they let them back in and Hollie says it will be seen as favouritism if i am let back in lol

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
its crap like, someone that got banned earlier for a worse pic spoke to whoever banned them and they let them back in and Hollie says it will be seen as favouritism if i am let back in lol

Bruce, maybe it's because only their friends get help. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a mod is suppose to help anyone who needs it providing that the rules are followed.

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello BruceLee
You messaged me privately and you have made our private conversation public.

I take privacy very seriously and go to great lengths to make sure Chatters on this site are given that and the confidentiality they deserve. I am saddened and dismayed you chose to drag my name over the forum when it was not myself who applied the ban, and in fact, was giving up my own time to sort out your problem of your making which had absolutely nothing to do with me.

IF I had repeated any part of OUR private conversation on a pubic forum board, not only with out asking you first (a total breech of confidentiality) but, before the matter had even had a chance to be looked into (to obtain the correct information as there could possibly be multiple different reasons as to why this action was done) .... It would have been a breech of YOUR privacy and I would be held accountable. Privacy is a two way thing.

Therefore I feel to discuss anything further with you, would not be a wise thing to do. I can only suggest that you take the matter up with which ever mod it was that placed the action.

Many thanks

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Why did you do this Bruce? lol.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hollie,

someone earlier posted a lot worse rude pic than me and got let back in within the hour and i cant, how does that work?

And I'm sure they will be dealt with in due time Bruce. Just because someone else posts rude pictures, doesn't mean we should too.
Before we enter chat, we agree to abide by the seven rules set out for us. If we break any of these rules, Mod's will make a judgement based off what they've seen and act upon it.

I would just take this as a learning experience. Next time, you'll think twice about posting pictures of "man boobs" for whatever possessed you to do so in the first place, i have no idea, but that's another story.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello Bruce,

Some mods ban for stupid reasons or no reason at all because I was banned from a room just because I wasn't talking. Hopefully you will be back on soon
God some times i dont talk in rooms, cause the reason being i and look at other things on the web f/b you tube blah blah blah and forget i logged into chat. totally crazy sometimes.

J

JustinCredible

Privacy must be respected.. I recall one very sad individual pasting a lengthy pm onto the forum..A breach of trust and a despicable thing to do.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello Bruce,

Err, not sure you can be banned for not talking in a chatroom, if thats the case, i would be on a permanent ban!...

J

JustinCredible

Err, not sure you can be banned for not talking in a chatroom, if thats the case, i would be on a permanent ban!...
'Seat-hogging' here what with the room never being full isn't seen as taking up valuable space so it's not really a problem.
On another site which shall rename nameless they had a maximum of 47 chatters in so if you left you struggled to get back in so much so that some regs used 'room buster' software to help them get back in ..great days!
wouldn't have been so bad but some of those seat-hoggers never chatted.. one chap went 6 months sat in the room without typing . . . .

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
'Seat-hogging' here what with the room never being full isn't seen as taking up valuable space so it's not really a problem.
On another site which shall rename nameless they had a maximum of 47 chatters in so if you left you struggled to get back in so much so that some regs used 'room buster' software to help them get back in ..great days!
wouldn't have been so bad but some of those seat-hoggers never chatted.. one chap went 6 months sat in the room without typing . . . .
FRC was like that, some rooms only let 10 in at a time...

BruceLee1940

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
privacy??? ermmm the only thing i mentioned was that you would see it as favouritism if you had the power to let me back in (whats private about that???), i havent mentioned everything else in the private conversation here. i am just airing my views as to how its 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another, no one should get let back on before another for doing the same thing but idk maybe people are friends with the mods so they get favours done for them.

loads of other people were posting worse things than me like full nude pictures it was just general banter with everyone else doing it not like i was intentionally offending ppl or anything.

how am i supposed to find out who banned me? haha it doesnt even tell you.

think the mods need to apply the 3 day rule to everyone who does it then and stop letting people on quickly.

so i post a picture like that and my friend posted a picture with a penis showing....i get a 3 day ban and they only got banned from 1 room the lobby and got let back in within the hour as they spoke to the mod who banned them and they lifted....explain to me how that is fair?

crusti

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'd back off for a bit mate,
The more you continue the more it come across as bullying to some mods, you darent challenge some of them

Back