Hate speaker. Try and silence me.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Anything other than shouting about how great Putin is, is now considered ‘dangerously woke’.

hate speaker1.jpg

With the exception of shouting support of Putin, literally everything a person can do or say should be considered ‘dangerously woke’ and therefore is not to be encouraged or trusted.

Leading alt-right gobshite scientists recently conducted extensive research into wokery, and after twenty minutes they concluded conclusively that ''everyone should simply stick to shouting their support for a murderous dictator and push the anti-woke agenda''.

“It’s a perilous situation for Great Britain right now,” said Simon Williams, a professor at the University of Life.

“There are 'woke' people trying to save a country and civilians from war, from being shot to death, from being blown up, preserving life, trying to stop a dictator from murdering children and their parents, and all other sorts of other dangerously woke activities.

“This level of wokeism is unprecedented and, if we’re not careful, Great Britain could become full of woke people wanting to stop a war where 100,000's of thousands will die.”

Professor Williams has concluded that there is only one thing we can do to avoid such a disastrous and anti-British outcome.

“Shout about how misunderstood Putin is,” he said.

“It’s the silent majority’s only hope. Just open the window and shout about how there should be more Putin flags, or that Putins flags aren’t big enough. If you see a person without a Putin flag, go and shout at them until they get a Putin flag.''

''Or shout about how woke and anti-Putin everyone is becoming.''

''Bark about wokeism on chat sites and chat forums, make out that being woke is weak, when in fact cowards are the anti-wokers who pretend they ''can bite a tree in half and punch a horse to the ground using one hand only.''

“It doesn’t matter if you’re being coherent or not, shouting support for Putins flags and being anti-woke doesn’t need to be coherent, it just needs to be quite loud. So, for Britain’s sake, shout about Putins flags and push the anti-woke agenda. Loudly.”

It is expected that, following the research, GB News, GB News viewers, Boris, Nigel Farage, Laurence Fox, little Darren Grimes and other Daily Mail readers will step up their efforts to shout their support for Putin, Putins flag and anti-wokeism as part of their ongoing battle, to keep their friends, Britain's anti-wokers, hiding under a slimy rock until Putins army goes home and his killing spree/war is over.

via ~ DailyBunchOfCowardlyCunts

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

How to Identify a Racist...on Facebook - Romesh Ranganathan​

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

How to argue with your racist uncle - Dr Adam Rutherford​

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Homophobia is banned on this site, just like pictures of minors are banned on this site.

We already know Christopher has been banned for posting pics of minors and obviously that ban was not successful because he clearly has learned no lessons at all.

Maybe he wants another new ID and another opportunity to flounce?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Homophobia is banned on this site, just like pictures of minors are banned on this site.

We already know Christopher has been banned for posting pics of minors and obviously that ban was not successful because he clearly has learned no lessons at all.

I've reported him for posting a drawing of himself in his underwear. what's that about?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Who is Christopher on this site then ? I`m curious (nosey) to know !

SamBally

Reaction score
I've reported him for posting a drawing of himself in his underwear. what's that about?

Good work. Unfortunately, he will be double-triggered now. Christopher will be at Putin's level of triggered. Let's hope however he keeps his clothes on from now on and has learned a valuable lesson because NO one wants to see a picture of him in his Speedo's again.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Good work. Unfortunately, he will be double-triggered now. Christopher will be at Putin's level of triggered. Let's hope however he keeps his clothes on from now on and has learned a valuable lesson because NO one wants to see a picture of him in his Speedo's again.

Perish the thought. *shuddering*

Homophobia has no place in 2022. And, neither do budgie smugglers.

He needs to learn to keep his trigger under control!

I suspect this is a great learning experience for him. Fun and informative.

Still gloating, a little.

SamBally

Reaction score
Ask yourself. This man is 59 years old.

What possesses him to post children's cartoons in a pithy attempt to wind other chatters up??

Also, after the drama last time, wasn't it established cartoons of children were also forbidden under the TOU.

Some people never learn, do they?

SamBally

Reaction score
Keep telling those lies Sam. That’s what you’re known for now.
This is exactly what you did prior to your last ban.

Same pattern.

You are raging.

Now I will go through my previous posts to find it, or it will be in my PM box and just because you never know when to shut up and then I will contact the person who stated cartoons of children are banned.

You are a pisshead, you don't recall what was typed to you.

The bloke who pretended to be an "accountant" for years is now calling others about "lies".

Apparently, I am well known for lies, says the old pisshead who doesn't even know what my gender is.

SamBally

Reaction score
Aww thank you for proving my point. I’m very grateful.

Like I just said, you are stupid.

This is exactly what you did last time when you also lost the plot.

You assume this is your site, you think you control this site, you think you are bigger than this site.

Yet again we will discover differently, won't we Christopher.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ask yourself. This man is 59 years old.

What possesses him to post children's cartoons in a pithy attempt to wind other chatters up??

Also, after the drama last time, wasn't it established cartoons of children were also forbidden under the TOU.

Some people never learn, do they?

My dad isn't even 59!

I cannot imagine him acting like a mad and angry wellington boot.

0016.gif

Back