Guilty Pleasure

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone just settle down ......;)o_O

Tinsel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Beginning to think my guilty pleasure has become reading others guilty pleasures

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Beginning to think my guilty pleasure has become reading others guilty pleasures

Look you started this and now you will see it through lol

If only the Suga Babes knew how they affected us so !!

;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Let's have some relaxing music.

B

badly

OK I'll admit it, The Sugar Babes are my guilty pleasure.
Hearing them, particularly that first album, takes me back to a time and place, evoking memories of hot sand, rolling ocean waves and teenage freedom.
They weren't my thing when I was a teen and still aren't, but I love hearing them now because of the nostalgic vibe their music stirs in me.
Go on, confess.. What's your guilty pleasure...
I have a story about the sugar babes..
In 2000 i was working down south in Bucks for a couple of years.At my friends in Ayelsbury one sunday we decided to go to a park in Oxford where Fox FM were doing a live roadshow.
We were there early with a footbal and the 4 of us got into a game with jerseys for goal posts.We couldnt give a hoot that pap pop was playing on the stage with a DJ none of us knew,but i do remember that a live act on stage for a few songs and that was the Sugar Babes.Not that it mattered to us,Had never heard of them and didnt really listen to them,we were in the middle of a game.
So..iv seen sugar Babes live,from a distance,and a glance in the general direction,before we had to scrap our game as the crowd was growing,At that point we left,Sugar Babes still wailing in the background.:)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
lol @ wailing hahaaa :)

Tinsel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a story about the sugar babes..
In 2000 i was working down south in Bucks for a couple of years.At my friends in Ayelsbury one sunday we decided to go to a park in Oxford where Fox FM were doing a live roadshow.
We were there early with a footbal and the 4 of us got into a game with jerseys for goal posts.We couldnt give a hoot that pap pop was playing on the stage with a DJ none of us knew,but i do remember that a live act on stage for a few songs and that was the Sugar Babes.Not that it mattered to us,Had never heard of them and didnt really listen to them,we were in the middle of a game.
So..iv seen sugar Babes live,from a distance,and a glance in the general direction,before we had to scrap our game as the crowd was growing,At that point we left,Sugar Babes still wailing in the background.:)
Wailing? A mite harsh perhaps lol

W

Whiteknight

OK I'll admit it, The Sugar Babes are my guilty pleasure.
Hearing them, particularly that first album, takes me back to a time and place, evoking memories of hot sand, rolling ocean waves and teenage freedom.
They weren't my thing when I was a teen and still aren't, but I love hearing them now because of the nostalgic vibe their music stirs in me.
Go on, confess.. What's your guilty pleasure...
I like ABBA and cheesy 80 and 90 music

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My guilty pleasure, is the television series Shameless - the UK version. I didn't watch it when it was originally broadcast, but I watched repeats of it years later. I managed to find a second hand boxset of the first 5 series. So I've been watching them recently. After series 4, it really begins to deteriorate.
I usually try and avoid films and programmes, with swearing and violence, but Shameless has dark humour which appeals to me.

Oh poo I've just realised that this thread is in the music section, and I'm talking about a TV show!

Last edited:
Back