Greetings

BassMan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well there doesn't seem to be much life in the SW forum, so I thought I should say hello from Wiltshire.

manderson27

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No it is pretty dead although Cornwall is still alive :)
Greetings from Bath

manderson27

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
eres a SW forum?.
Apparently so. Although not much on here. Not much on anywhere here from what I have seen so far, but I will give it a bit longer and hunt around for an interesting thread.:)

C

coffee-time

Just joined so a big hello to the other members from our area

post-futurist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm living in Somerset. This discussion about not having a discussion is a bit meta, and of limited value entertainment-wise, so I'm going to say what I find good about living in the SW. And a thing or two that's not so good, from the pov of an exiled Scouser. First, the people are lush. Second, the weather is gurt lush. Third, the hills are pretty. Fourth, the crime-rate is low in the town here I'm staying. What's not so good, from my pov, is that nearly everyone's a bleedin' Tory! lol!

Matt39toU

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm living in Somerset. This discussion about not having a discussion is a bit meta, and of limited value entertainment-wise, so I'm going to say what I find good about living in the SW. And a thing or two that's not so good, from the pov of an exiled Scouser. First, the people are lush. Second, the weather is gurt lush. Third, the hills are pretty. Fourth, the crime-rate is low in the town here I'm staying. What's not so good, from my pov, is that nearly everyone's a bleedin' Tory! lol!
as an exiled guy from Nottingham living in Somerset id have to agree with that summation. Most people down here seem to vote against their own intetests, it's pretty nuts tbh....

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Send me holiday rentables please, because you know the best ones
Thank you :)

Back