Government to stimulate post-lockdown economy by giving everyone....

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The government is to continue sensibly and responsibly restoring the UK’s economy post-lockdown by giving every citizen six grams of cocaine.

bakoing soda.jpg

The pharmaceutical-grade cocaine will be mandatory for all adults over the age of 18 and is expected to boost trade in pubs, bars, nightclubs and at high-end fashion retailers.

Michael Gove said: “Britain needs to cast aside its concerns and get spending, and nothing does that like a noseful of beak.

“The scheme follows the runaway success of Eat Out to Help Out but won’t just help hospitality. When the whole nation’s on the 36th hour of a mammoth session they’ll blow cash on f**king anything.

“Who’s got time to worry about the Delta variant when they’re out of their box on gak? Nobody high’s bothered about job security, mounting debts or their long-term health. They’re wild-eyed and thrusting money on strangers and that’s what the country needs.”

Denys Finch Hatton of Andover was part of the pilot scheme. He said: “I did half mine in a single night and by dawn I’d bought a summerhouse, six cases of champagne and put a deposit on a speedboat.

“I’m going to work every hour God sends to pay for that sh** and get more of this sweet nose candy. Britain’s the best country in the fvcking world.”

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Eat Out To Help Out, facilitating and increasing our ever growing obesity health crisis, that is always ignored. It encouraged overindulgence and an unhealthy attitude towards food for a lot of people.

Back