Government hopes it goes away

S

Saphire

There are still strict limitations on where unvaccinated people can travel to.
Not every country is as lax as the UK has become regarding freedom to enter and move around.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If a company insists their employees get vaccinated, then the choice is to get vaccinated or find another job.

Of course, companies have and will change policy now that Covid (or any other future virus) is a thing. Unless government legislation is introduced private businesses can and will take advantage and why wouldn't they. After all, the end game is profit and they are NOT a charity. Capitalism is NOT your benign uncle inviting you in for a custard cream and a nice cup of tea.

For example, sick pay has already been reduced in some sectors if you catch Covid and are not vaccinated. Why would I as a business owner put my livelihood at risk and also the livelihood of the people I employ (and am also responsible for) at risk?

If I employ 30 people in a small business and 15 people are off at any one-time self-isolating, irrespective of what strain of Covid it is, severe or mild, I would go bust very quickly and of course, this happened in the REAL world.

The vaccine program was VERY successful and would have been VERY successful in a much quicker timeframe had more people been vaccinated.

But then again... We have already discussed this 43523495485483403084564056949065 previously.
Great post. Well said.

hand clap.gif

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
“If Vaccines are proven to reduce the affects of Covid or prevent it altogether then ,unless they have a good reason ,people should take it and be thankful for the protection it affords.”???
But it doesn’t prevent Covid does it? And despite claims by some idiots, there is no evidence that it even prevents severe symptoms, although there is evidence that if there are any benefits at all, they only last for about 12 weeks.

It’s amusing that these hypocritical feckwits who a screaming ‘Freedom for Ukraine’ think people should be locked up for not getting an experimental jab that might kill them, but hey, I suppose they are the same nutters who believe anything Jeremy Vine tell them. These no hope for them now, they are lost to society.

Why do you keep typing the SAME thing to me over and over and over again?

Fukc off you angry irrational chump and bore someone else.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why do you keep typing the SAME thing to me over and over and over again?

Fukc off you angry irrational chump and bore someone else.
F.ucking great post!

He has been stalking you for many months now. No matter how much he is ignored

I suspect he is the same offline too, stalking younger women, targeting those he doesn't agree with.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
F.ucking great post!

He has been stalking you for many months now. No matter how much he is ignored

I suspect he is the same offline too, stalking younger women, targeting those he doesn't agree with.

100% he is a stalky.

While he peers through his grubby net curtains spying on his neighbours carrying their shopping in and going about their own business.

Keeps typing the SAME lines over and over and over again for well over a year and still thinks he can SHOUT, BULLY and INTIMIDATE me (and others) into submission.

Edited to say: The creepy bastard is even randomly going on about PM, where that came from I don't know, definitely a cannon short of a ball.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was trying to take this Thread seriously but now i`m beginning to think that it`s a 3 way joke designed to piss off any reader who wants to get at the truth about Covid and the vaccine !.

Back