Good thing to remember x

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Nah it goes through pipelines and overhead wires, self belief goes where you want it to go.

Anything else is ideology and or subjective opinion.

Aqua1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nah it goes through pipelines and overhead wires, self belief goes where you want it to go.

Just stop arguing for once lol x

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Trust YOU to put a spanner in the works ... :rolleyes:
But, to be honest, I am quite concerned about some of the thought processes that go through some people's minds.
Just accept that perception is subjective, even if you live in a bubble or your own little world.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Says The Nutty Professor, completely ignoring that humans themselves create energy and even our basic functions rely on a form of electrical transmission.

Are you tricking us all with your form of 'satire' with this drunk rambling?

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score

Actually I think you will find a high proportion of energy is actually wasted energy in heat and sound as presented on a sanky diagram (much like a lot of the comments on the forum by know it alls) ;) and energy is only transferred as per the conservation of energy ;)

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
On a level, this is very true. Humans feel more energetic when they feel useful, needed and appreciated. Positive, rewarding social interaction promotes mental and physical health, through the increase of serotonin and other neurotransmitters that are responsible for feelings of happiness and through settling the autonomous nervous system, lowering stress and the physical effects of stress.
Our mental and physical energy flows more positively when given the right kind of attention.

But, we are not alone. Even the basic of living forms react to attention. After all, if you don't water a plant, it dies.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
On a level, this is very true. Humans feel more energetic when they feel useful, needed and appreciated. Positive, rewarding social interaction promotes mental and physical health, through the increase of serotonin and other neurotransmitters that are responsible for feelings of happiness and through settling the autonomous nervous system, lowering stress and the physical effects of stress.
Our mental and physical energy flows more positively when given the right kind of attention.

But, we are not alone. Even the basic of living forms react to attention. After all, if you don't water a plant, it dies.
I can see a coven developing here ...
It is still a minimum of three to be considered such, isn't it?
Hey, you three go easy on the stirring.

:eek:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I can see a coven developing here ...
It is still a minimum of three to be considered such, isn't it?
Hey, you three go easy on the stirring.

:eek:
Coven or clowder?

Lest I remind you, Metal Head- I am a lone cat, purring when I feel the need to purr, clawing when feeling a bit irritated and running and hiding in boxes when I feel threatened. I rarely have a mob I run with, because sooner or later I will peess one of them off! Or vice versus!

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Coven or clowder?

Lest I remind you, Metal Head- I am a lone cat, purring when I feel the need to purr, clawing when feeling a bit irritated and running and hiding in boxes when I feel threatened. I rarely have a mob I run with, because sooner or later I will peess one of them off! Or vice versus!

ME'FUCKING'OW.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
ME'FUCKING'OW.
Someone's a bit p!ssy!

Go and have a camomile tea, dear, and log off for a bit. Gotta watch the heart at your age, especially with all the vaccines you have to have, these days ;)

Back