Gay computer is gammons worst fear.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
A COMPUTER that talks in an effeminate male voice is the biggest fear of over-50s gammons.

The Institute for Studies found that two Daily Mail readers who previously spent their ample spare time worrying about homosexuals and technology were now anxious about an amalgam of the two.

58-year-old Tom Booker said: I’ve heard about these Apple Gaypads that talk in a Frankie Howerd sort of voice and say rubbish like ‘Ooh, you just turned me on’ and ‘Plug it into my rear socket, you know you want to, go on’.

They’ll even have them in Church and turn all the congregation homosexual.

Unemployed sailor John Roughbit, aged 55, said: If gays moved in next door they’d probably have raucous parties with men rubbing oil on each other, but at least I could nail the bedroom windows shut.

However, the laptop my son got me could use gay internet sites to invite them all into my home, unlocking the doors with its computer powers so they can come in and rub oil all over me, I wouldn't like that, I think.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The Institute for Studies has discovered that some individuals over the age of 50, specifically Daily Mail readers, are concerned about a potential combination of homosexuality and technology in the form of an effeminate-voiced computer.

This fear stems from a misunderstanding or misconception about the capabilities of modern technology and its relation to sexual orientation.
It is essential to address these concerns with empathy and education. Computers, including those with voice capabilities, do not have any inherent sexual orientation or the ability to influence one's sexuality.

They are merely tools designed to assist in various tasks and communication.

Furthermore, it is crucial to promote understanding and acceptance of diverse sexual orientations in society. Homophobia and prejudice have no place in our modern world, and it is essential to combat such attitudes through education and open-mindedness.

Lastly, it is vital to recognize that technology can be a powerful tool for connecting people and sharing information. However, it is ultimately up to the individual to decide how they use and interact with technology, and it cannot force someone to engage in activities they are uncomfortable with.

Back