FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tell me what "Fam " means and i`ll let you know :)

"Fam," though short for "family," doesn't literally mean your biological relatives; instead, it refers to the people in your life with whom you're particularly close. Your best friends. Your chosen family. "Ones that you can trust dearly"

Fcuk knows G" i just wanna be "Clique(able)"

Peace out.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Even if i say so meself i have to admit i make some great threads :) 9 pages and still going !! woopppeee

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"Fam," though short for "family," doesn't literally mean your biological relatives; instead, it refers to the people in your life with whom you're particularly close. Your best friends. Your chosen family. "Ones that you can trust dearly"

Fcuk knows G" i just wanna be "Clique(able)

Peace out.
Ok ,i got it now :) ^5

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score

Fcuk knows G" i just wanna be "Clique(able)"

Peace out.
pay the membership an join the clique :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Reading this post......Hmmm....Some folks need to take a break from here...Some folks need to get a life....Some folks need to realise that this is just a 'Chat Site'...Not much legally wise is binding here.

Cat fights and slurs... On up on you stuff ...Bla De Bla.

Don't make it into something it isn't. ;)

You have got to be having a bubble .....

He can't be serious .... can he ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
hellboy-movies-poster-01.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

Who are these 3 amigos you speak of Hellboy ? ;)

Piggy #1 means Tinks, Whiskers and myself I believe. He moans when all three of us are here, then cries when we aren’t. He’s never satisfied but at his age I’d think he’s not been satisfied for years.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Piggy #1 means Tinks, Whiskers and myself I believe. He moans when all three of us are here, then cries when we aren’t. He’s never satisfied but at his age I’d think he’s not been satisfied for years.

Have you considered adoption ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back