Funeral song

MikieB

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Name the song you want playing as your casket is carried from the service?
I want grievers, if indeed I have any, listening to
'if I don't know you by now...' Simply Red

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Name the song you want playing as your casket is carried from the service?
I want grievers, if indeed I have any, listening to
'if I don't know you by now...' Simply Red
for a giggle 'You make me feel brand new ' The stylistics.
really i like Bette Midler 'The rose'./ wind beneath my wings.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I haven't planned songs yet but I don't want any of this bright colours / 'celebration of life' malarkey. I want full mourning, with people lining the streets (we don't have streets but I'm sure we could do something - lining verges, maybe), dressed in head-to-toe black, with veils over distressed faces if desired. I'd like loud wailing and sobbing openly and possibly a school / local business closure. A week's mourning would be acceptable and a segment on the news. No massive fuss, you understand. I'm not one for attention.:p

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I haven't planned songs yet but I don't want any of this bright colours / 'celebration of life' malarkey. I want full mourning, with people lining the streets (we don't have streets but I'm sure we could do something - lining verges, maybe), dressed in head-to-toe black, with veils over distressed faces if desired. I'd like loud wailing and sobbing openly and possibly a school / local business closure. A week's mourning would be acceptable and a segment on the news. No massive fuss, you understand. I'm not one for attention.:p

Oh are you the Queen in hiding lol

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Don't forget the buffet lol.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
BUFFET?! There'll be a five-course dinner - with SWAN for main!

Back