Forum posts all geared to bans and banning now.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It seems every single day someone is banned on this site for doing sommat they say they didnt do.
Do the room mods not look back at the chat concerned and not just take a report from another chatter as gospel.......Surely most people cant be breaking the rules on daily basis?

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Very valid point I mean I cant speak for most people on here ...even though I should lol.and the mods I do speak to seem to be normal an pleasant people but not all are going be normal theres always one bad egg that can ruin the name for the rest of them ... I was banned for something I did which Is fare enough I suppose hold me hands up to it ...but both parties should be delt with and it definitely wasn't looked at in the proper way I mean I don't no the mods in general just from what I see and I know ellwood normally gives you a clear warning your stepping out of line before he kicks you out and warns both parties where as it seems others ...just havnt the time....

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yea but seen some that get banned and yet the originator dont.......dont seem fair to me.

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
afraid the poor mods have rules to follow.. and i see rules broken quite a bit and every day when in room when im gossiping,,,shouldn't really say no more ,,there is proof before actions
Thats another good point ...rules to follow ...I see loads of ppl saying this n that and no one says boo to them
Yea but seen some that get banned and yet the originator dont.......dont seem fair to me.
Yes completely agree with you duck ive sat and seen it lots of times ...and ppl being picked on by 3.4 ppl and soon as they try to defend themselves an say something back they get banned an the smug ppl sit there talking about it like its some sort of major accomplishment in there life ...shame really.

Reaction score
A mod said the other day they don't have logs and I think some mods are fed up with the criticism aimed at them, which I understand. Its easy to criticise someone when you don't know what that someone has to do, and from what I can imagine, mods might have to do more than plenty think they do.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Blimey Badmedicine it sounds like a conspiracy.......you have to remember too that in real life, maybe, these guys dont have much to control so they like to do a bit on here.

I wonder if they ever thought of joining the Armed forces lol.

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
you basically sit there chatting and doing whatever you like unless your in the training process but there chatting like mrsd says ect just there to help ppl out and stop bad behaviour the normal stuff and chat to there friends ect as yes its a chat site but ...if your not doing the job properly and finding it all to much and stressful ...well its voluntary so pack it in an don't do it if ya cant do it right.

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Blimey Badmedicine it sounds like a conspiracy.......you have to remember too that in real life, maybe, these guys dont have much to control so they like to do a bit on here.

I wonder if they ever thought of joining the Armed forces lol.
Yes the power to type /kick is good to have but as uncle ben said ...with great power comes great responsibility lol

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I definately dont agree with not having logs Breakwake........THEY DO........ all chat sites are subject to recall.

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
not when ive been there an done it im allowed to say what I like basically mrs panda face.
thats exactly why I packed it in on ukcb it was bollocks coulnt be arsed be nice to everyone when they didn't deserve it ...like you don't tryin arse lick lol....were not saying all the mods are arseholes im just stating that if you havnt the time or chat experience to keep a check on everything going on in the room then maybe your just to old and past it and need to demote yourself to just being a normal chatter :)

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It seems every single day someone is banned on this site for doing sommat they say they didnt do.
Do the room mods not look back at the chat concerned and not just take a report from another chatter as gospel.......Surely most people cant be breaking the rules on daily basis?
Well Jude I know I never did anything wrong to cause my ban and you know it too

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Many of us have been room owners, admins, mods and hosts in a variety of websites so we know the protocol .... best way is to treat others how you want to be treated yourself. ;)

Back