Followers, tho my profile is set to private!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There used to be an option to add peolple as your friends on here, where they would see when you come on line and visa versa, you could add or not...... but now there are followers who u may not even know or want following you. Cant see why this option was changed ?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I messaged Admin about the problem last week, she wasn't interested!...says it all really!

B

Beemovie

I messaged Admin about the problem last week, she wasn't interested!...says it all really!
She is not interested in anything but her own ego as I have found out recently. This is an important topic and treated like a grazed knee.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I thought that followers where this sites interpretation of friends
yeah but before site changed hands u had the option to day yeah or nay to accepting friends with followers u don't

M

munchie9

The thing is i wouldnt just follow someone i dont know or talk to so dont see the point why people would randomly follow me , very odd

B

Beemovie

beemovie can you explain what they mean please :)
Yes of course I can. Prevaricating is what politicians do when asked a question and they skirt around it all the time and never answer it.
Obfuscation is similar but making it unclear as opposed to skirting around the subject. xx

M

munchie9

Yes of course I can. Prevaricating is what politicians do when asked a question and they skirt around it all the time and never answer it.
Obfuscation is similar but making it unclear as opposed to skirting around the subject. xx
why thank you beemovie :)

Back