Followers, tho my profile is set to private!

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The reason i set my profile to private is that i don't get people following me, so how come i have a follower?...i can't see how that's possible....can anyone enlighten me, thanks!

J

JustinCredible

Yaris..left clicking on your name brings up your details.. although your profile can't be seen the option to click 'follow' is there.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yaris..left clicking on your name brings up your details.. although your profile can't be seen the option to click 'follow' is there.

So your saying Justin we click private but people can still follow us?. That's scary . Think we need an opt out clause on where we want to be followed

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you Justin, have just tried it on megs profile and its there, great!....may as well not be private then, that was the whole idea for me :(

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thank you Justin, have just tried it on megs profile and its there, great!....may as well not be private then, that was the whole idea for me :(
oh Yaris am honoured you want to check me out lol please no followers its creepy .

crusti

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
it's would work much better if you could allow followers. ive had a couple of unwanted on just put a message on there profile asking them not to follow you, it has worked for me

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
What's the problem?...I have followers...i't doesn't bother me in the slightest...Why does it bother you?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What's the problem?...I have followers...i't doesn't bother me in the slightest...Why does it bother you?[
Am glad that it doesn't bother you, but it does me...i would like the choice to have someone follow me, the choice to decline if there was one, a request to follow me...whats the point of being able to set my profile to private if it isn't private?...but like i said, am glad that you are happy with it :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Think about it...;)

What difference is it going to make having someone 'Following' you?...Zero..;)

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think about it...;)

What difference is it going to make having someone 'Following' you?...Zero..;)

It's called peace of mind! and having the choice!....

J

JustinCredible

It's very creepy given that some of the men on here are so sad and lonely that once they've 'followed' you they consider themselves
practically engaged!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't know. What does being "followed" mean?
if you look on your profile it will ay if your being followed no idea what they following lol.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
elea please un follow thank you

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I banned megs from following me ...shes sex mad :p

Back