Floyd Flap

Will the UK see Floyd concerts after lockdown.

• Yes, of course , what a silly question. :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah nthns happening anytime soon.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
W

Wren

I wanted to make a Floyd hub to use so decided. I am going to be posting just Pink Floyd on this thread.
I really appreciate that my young ears heard this music,and that I have continued to love Floyd through out my days or nights.
Times like decorating ..moving nests... Or just to pick me up or give me memories and make me feel happier.

Today was memories, so thank you Pink Floyd.. (and loved ones) for giving what only music can.

I hope there are other listeners who would like to join in with this ....If you please, you can add any Pink Floyd. :)

Thank you
<3

Floydy

Man of Vinyl
Reaction score
Hi Wren.
I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan and have all their albums plus many more items such as bootlegs, t shirts and other merchandise.
I never got to see the band live unfortunately, a bucket list item never to be realised (and never will) but I've seen Roger Waters' last live tour, Us And Them.
Like yourself, I can't get enough of the band and I'm always happy to find a new devotee.
Regards,
Floydy.

W

Wren

Hi Wren.
I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan and have all their albums plus many more items such as bootlegs, t shirts and other merchandise.
I never got to see the band live unfortunately, a bucket list item never to be realised (and never will) but I've seen Roger Waters' last live tour, Us And Them.
Like yourself, I can't get enough of the band and I'm always happy to find a new devotee.
Regards,
Floydy.
Aww.. what a nice morning message floydy.
Thank you
Appreciate we enjoy
Us and them ...that tour must have been amazing

Still feeling blessed tho
Learning to fly
:)

W

Wren

From wren to floydy.. music...... first tune played today for me.
B)
Have a sparkling day

W

Wren

From wren to floydy.. music...... first tune played today for me.
B)
Have a sparkling day
Oooh! I silent end with no continued tune flow... Prep Ur mind for the abrupt end,,, :eek:.. lol

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Congratulations on the nearly one year anniversary of the Flyod Flap.

Back